+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If manti is gone Kiki Alonso is theeee guy trust me 2nd round possibly

This guy has it speed good coverage and a for sure tackler but nobody's talkn bout him which is a good thing he will start week 1 if he lands with us trust me

Bostic from University of Florida is a good player as well, and may be there for us in round two.

There's a chance Minter could be there in the 2nd also..

Rather either of the two Rutgers LB'ers. Khaseem Greene or Steve Baruenitis(MLB)

ive always been intrigued with him. he reminds me of ogeltree. except alonso is way more instinctive and fluid in pass coverage. only thing is, i dunno what it is but it looks like he doesnt fill in his stature very well and looks like he's suited for the outside more (like Ogeltree) with his struggle at times to disengage OL. He's super athletic and threatens certain gaps, which is a Will really unless you want to see the MLB taken out play after play and the rb take on our safeties to decide whether its a score or just a big gain...in a few years after an NFL weight program, he could excel as a MLB imo. NOT day 1

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsacks View Post
    This guy has it speed good coverage and a for sure tackler but nobody's talkn bout him which is a good thing he will start week 1 if he lands with us trust me
    Id rather some other guys over Manti (Ogle, Minter, Brown, Green) but dont completely hate him round 2. Alonso would be a 3rd rounder IMO.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    Bostic from University of Florida is a good player as well, and may be there for us in round two.
    2nd? He'll be there in the 3rd, possibly 4th.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

I would love to get Arthur Brown in the 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by giantsacks View Post
    Been watching alot of Oregon lately for 2014 draft videos. He is Really fluid in coverage , mediocre run defender however. Could be a demon as a blitzer as he is really agile and fast..Problem with a lot of these guys is their WLB's'.. I feel that the Giants have a few capable WLB's on the roster already in Williams,Rivers,Paysinger. I think they need to invest in someone that can play between the tackles
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-13-2013 at 10:42 PM.