+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

menelik watson for giants in the 1st?

would you like it

Put it this way, I'll need to buy 2 new TVs.. and possibly a new computer

Not really.... I think people are going to be surprised with who's on the board when the Giants pick. Every year it happens and players slide. I don't think Watson will be near the BPA at 19. I think one of the guards may be there and some others like maybe Jarvis Jones, Werner etc... have a chance.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Put it this way, I'll need to buy 2 new TVs.. and possibly a new computer
    Nail on head lol

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    would you like it
    Im not big on Fluker at 19, nevermind Watson. I think OG is more important for us if take the Oline route.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

I'd rather have 3 others FSU players at #19..

As talented as this kid is, I do not believe you take "raw" offensive lineman in the 1st round. There is far too much technique involved in playing tackle at the NFL level.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    As talented as this kid is, I do not believe you take "raw" offensive lineman in the 1st round. There is far too much technique involved in playing tackle at the NFL level.
    The "Moving the Chains" guys on Sirius had us taking him in the second round in the mock they did on Friday.

Not sure how to pronounce his first name though . . . is it "Men I Like" or "Men I Lick"?

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post

Not sure how to pronounce his first name though . . . is it "Men I Like" or "Men I Lick"?
    You completely wrecked him for me if we did happen to take the pick

- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    He has just as much experience as Lane Johnson at tackle (2 years), would you take Johnson if he fell?