+ Reply to Thread

how high will carradine go

i just saw a mock taking him at 18 and im pretty sure if we want him its not going to work in the 2nd

I hope Tank goes before or after #19

Without knowing how the doctors view his medical there is no way of knowing. His tape is Top 20 worthy

He has his pro day on April 20. That should give everyone a better idea of how he is doing physically

His stock is certainly rising, he has crept up into the bottom of the 1st round. Will be interesting to see what he does at his pro day, I can't imagine that he will be ready for much!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    His stock is certainly rising, he has crept up into the bottom of the 1st round. Will be interesting to see what he does at his pro day, I can't imagine that he will be ready for much!
    I think that he is planning to run.

It completely depends on his april 20th workout and evaluation. He says he intends to perform all the drills they do at the combine. If he does in fact do all of them, especially the 40 and the agility drills, then it would likely confirm what many have hinted already, that his acl tear was a very minor tear. That would be less than 5 months after his injury.