+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jarvis Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    If he's there, I think he's in the BPA conversation
    I hope we have a similar BPA situation as last draft, Coby Fleener, Reuben Randle, Cordy Glenn and Courtney Upshaw were all available, but Wilson was the best pick, which is why i trust reese..i just don't want Fluker lol

I think people forget how good Jarvis Jones played for Georgia, with the likes of Ansah, Mingo, Moore and some other risers. To me he compares to Bruce Irvin if not better.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I hope we have a similar BPA situation as last draft, Coby Fleener, Reuben Randle, Cordy Glenn and Courtney Upshaw were all available, but Wilson was the best pick, which is why i trust reese..i just don't want Fluker lol
    If Fluker's there, he'll be in the conversation

If he is there, I would want to take him unless Cooper, Warmack or Tavon Austin are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    If he is there, I would want to take him unless Cooper, Warmack or Tavon Austin are there.
    You'd want Fluker over Jarvis Jones? or even Werner or Ogletree, Ogletree makes the most sense to me, i think Teo is a smokescreen unless he;s there in the 2nd...i believe Fluker is 2nd round. We can get a Brian Winters or Alvin Bailey 4th Round better option

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    You'd want Fluker over Jarvis Jones? or even Werner or Ogletree, Ogletree makes the most sense to me, i think Teo is a smokescreen unless he;s there in the 2nd...i believe Fluker is 2nd round. We can get a Brian Winters or Alvin Bailey 4th Round better option
    Where did I mention Fluker?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    Where did I mention Fluker?
    Right there.

Not sure I'm sold on Jones, his stock is dropping and he has that medical condition....

I think he'd be a beast of a Sam LB.. when was the last time NY had that?

His medical condition is scary though

the reason he missed the combine was to vist as many dr's as possible and get cleared. he did, and was cleared by dozens of drs (according to him). Apparently, he never really even had spinal stenosis. he has some fluke swelling issue that showed up as compressing a nerve or something but that wasnt really the case. sorry, working off memory from an article i read a while ago. hes claiming it wasnt even really spinal stenosis and that he's been completely cleared