+ Reply to Thread

JR's draft history

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I wish some people around here would take a look at this. Its on the homepage too. Everyone seems to say the same thing on the LBer threads, "Reese never takes LBers." Well, this proves them wrong. I realize JR hasnt gone LB early on, but in the 6 years he's been drafting, he's picked 5 different positions in the 1st round. Who's to say we dont go LB early this year is my argument. Guess Im just hopeful this year and trying to will it it a little

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

I honestly don't feel Fluker is first round worthy for an Olineman. Too many pressures, Q.Smith, and speed rushers seem to rush right by him. I think Ogletree would be a good fit, they should go for #9 LB. Reese was at his Pro Day as well, and i remember them mentioning there interest in Reuben Randle then selecting him eventually.

P:S: Get it #9 linebacker, ogletree is #9, and they've selected 8 LB's so far, so Ogletree would be#9.