+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have heard of him before but never could find a whole lot of tape on him. The majority of the things that I would read about him would be giving him praise in his scouting reports saying that he is a very underrated guy and can play in a 3-4 and 4-3 which is nice to see versatility in a guy like that. It is always a shame when looking for sleepers or just under the radar guys and it is hard to locate much film on them in game.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I have heard of him before but never could find a whole lot of tape on him. The majority of the things that I would read about him would be giving him praise in his scouting reports saying that he is a very underrated guy and can play in a 3-4 and 4-3 which is nice to see versatility in a guy like that. It is always a shame when looking for sleepers or just under the radar guys and it is hard to locate much film on them in game.
    You can check out that tape of him i put up.. Its a college tape, just before he transferred to Harding is all.. He played S then though, but still, gives u a idea of his closing speed, hard hitting ability, wrap up tackling ability, and gives u a idea of how this guy could be decent in coverege as well, for being a SLB...

Reese usually tries to find one or two gems projects late in the draft, J WIlliams, Markus Kuhn. He's worth a shot we need depth behind Rivers and JWill. Love his closing in speed and spear tackling lol. He reminds me a little of Will Hill our Safety. This are his 2010 highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9MQ-RfSCM4
    Last edited by BlessedinBlue22; 04-14-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Reese usually tries to find one or two gems projects late in the draft, J WIlliams, Markus Kuhn. He's worth a shot we need depth behind Rivers and JWill. Love his closing in speed and spear tackling lol. He reminds me a little of Will Hill our Safety. This are his 2010 highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9MQ-RfSCM4
    Maybe before will hill, but hes 246lb beast that stands 6fte 4in.. I like the fact he played S before, but he'd not of lasted there if he played with the big boys(better comp), but ya, his closing speed, expiernece in coverege, and he just played end and LB this past yr, this guys got expierence everywhere, speed , power, and seems really technically sound in his tackling ability, and boy he hits!

I'd love to watch David Bass DE vs Ty Powell, as there teams played in postseason this past yr.. There 2 of my fave sleepers... I really don't know who Powell reminds me of, becuase hes so unique...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1600967-the-biggest-sleeper-at-every-position-in-the-2013-nfl-draft/page/9

B
    R article about him saying biggest sleeper at the DE/OLB position. I usually don't really trust things that are on that particular site but I think that this article is pretty good because of the fact that a lot of the sleepers that he states at positions are pretty solid players who are over looked. I think its reassuring that he must cover pretty well for a LB because of the fact he was a CB in high school then played S in college. He also has played DE and LB haha. That is crazy to see that someone has played at every level of the defense even at college. He ran a 4.6 at the combine I believe with like a 37 inch vertical so he is definitely fast and explosive for a LB!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1600967-the-biggest-sleeper-at-every-position-in-the-2013-nfl-draft/page/9

B
    R article about him saying biggest sleeper at the DE/OLB position. I usually don't really trust things that are on that particular site but I think that this article is pretty good because of the fact that a lot of the sleepers that he states at positions are pretty solid players who are over looked. I think its reassuring that he must cover pretty well for a LB because of the fact he was a CB in high school then played S in college. He also has played DE and LB haha. That is crazy to see that someone has played at every level of the defense even at college. He ran a 4.6 at the combine I believe with like a 37 inch vertical so he is definitely fast and explosive for a LB!
    Ya, the more i here of this kid, the more hes really flying up my personal rankings, or simply one of the more intriguing prospects for me personally..

Yeah he is interesting for sure. I wish I could see more of his college tape though but he looked great when he was playing safety!

If he's there in the 4th I'd take a flyer on him....

Do you guys think if we did in fact pick him in the draft would you want him to sit a year or a good amount of time to try and grasp the defense meaning Kiwi would be the strongside OLB I take it. Or would you prefer to move kiwi to DE and maybe LB for certain pass rush packages and try the young guns at LBs. (JWill whoever at MLB probably Connor, and Powell) I am not trying to say at all to start him day one but there are some type of players kind of like A. Robinson who have the talent to be very good but they could be a project. So I guess the question would be with a kid like this would you rather see him develop at the LB position or would you kind wan to see him stuck out there earlier on and see if he can just make plays for us?

Starter
    indeed, very interesting. certainly looks like the dude can ball. its hard to believe ive ever been this excited for the nfl draft.......who am i kidding its the same every april.