Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
Some think the bama game is bad..lol I personally don't.. He was a big reason they were even close in that game, despite bama scoring alot. They'd of gotten crushed without him that day, i honestly believe...

I think it speaks volume how much improved GA defense was with Ogletree in the lineup then without.. Its all about making ur defense better, and i think he does that 100pct.. Not to mention, its his strengths that we lack in the LB core.. Sure, he has weaknesses , but his strengths are speed and athletic ability and ability to cover, and those are all key things this LB core and defense for that matter lack.. A good defense combines many strengths making one solid unit, so adding the things that Ogletree does well is important...
You make valid points regarding his strengths and what our D's weakness are. However, Ogletree's doesn't solve what imo is the biggest weakness, soft in the middle. Yes he is fast, can cover but JWill also possesses those abilities. JWill may not be as good but he is certainly not a scrub. I have said it several times before, we would be better suited going CB, OL, DL and getting guys like Mike Minter, Jon Bostic, or Vince Williams. Good conversation though, I like discussing differences without all the unnecessary name calling.