+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Polian , Jason Taylor, and Kiper were saying that bama line was probably the best in college football history.. Kinda tells u what everyone was going up against..
    I agree with 'em. In fact I have said that very thing here in the past. That was the single best offensive line I have ever seen in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    And thus the difference between a good blocker and a good MLBer
    Its football, u win some u lose some.. Just the way it goes...

he constantly takes bad angles and well, just looks lost. he makes flashy, jump out at u type plays. but again, for every 1 of those, theres 5 plays where he takes wasted steps, a bad angle, and just seems to be running around w/o purpose, attacking wrong gaps...big risk with him, but big reward comes with it

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    he constantly takes bad angles and well, just looks lost. he makes flashy, jump out at u type plays. but again, for every 1 of those, theres 5 plays where he takes wasted steps, a bad angle, and just seems to be running around w/o purpose, attacking wrong gaps...big risk with him, but big reward comes with it
    I guess he got all those tackles because players just ran into him while he was out of place.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)