+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Polian , Jason Taylor, and Kiper were saying that bama line was probably the best in college football history.. Kinda tells u what everyone was going up against..
    I agree with 'em. In fact I have said that very thing here in the past. That was the single best offensive line I have ever seen in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    And thus the difference between a good blocker and a good MLBer
    Its football, u win some u lose some.. Just the way it goes...

he constantly takes bad angles and well, just looks lost. he makes flashy, jump out at u type plays. but again, for every 1 of those, theres 5 plays where he takes wasted steps, a bad angle, and just seems to be running around w/o purpose, attacking wrong gaps...big risk with him, but big reward comes with it

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    he constantly takes bad angles and well, just looks lost. he makes flashy, jump out at u type plays. but again, for every 1 of those, theres 5 plays where he takes wasted steps, a bad angle, and just seems to be running around w/o purpose, attacking wrong gaps...big risk with him, but big reward comes with it
    I guess he got all those tackles because players just ran into him while he was out of place.
    2016 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. Leonard Floyd (Georgia, LB) or Ronnie Stanley (Notre Dame, OT)
    2. Tyler Boyd (Pitt, WR)
    3. TJ Green (Clemson, FS)
    4. Kentrell Brothers (LB, Missouri)
    5. Kelvin Taylor (Florida, RB) or Kenyan Drake (Alabama, RB) if still available
    6. Tyrone Holmes (Montana, DE) or De'Runnya Wilson (MSU, WR)

Undrafted:
    Richard Mullaney (Alabama, WR)

So how do you ****ers feel about Ogletree now?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    So how do you ****ers feel about Ogletree now?
    eh, players that are coached by Fisher and Greg Williams usually play like total *****s.

I missed it but heard some of it on the radio. I was on the road all day picking up a freinds kid in PA and hes a cowboys fan , so we shared a bit, with his team getting more air time because of where they are opposed to us in standings. I heard bits and pieces about a fray though. Can anyone enlighten me on who and what went down?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I missed it but heard some of it on the radio. I was on the road all day picking up a freinds kid in PA and hes a cowboys fan , so we shared a bit, with his team getting more air time because of where they are opposed to us in standings. I heard bits and pieces about a fray though. Can anyone enlighten me on who and what went down?
    Ogletree nearly laid out Odell about 7 yards outside the sideline. Benches clear.

And people laughed at me when I said character issues.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.