+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who want Ogletree

Veteran
    Honestly I think Te'o is better person off the field and has more passion for the game than Ogletree, I believe Ogletree is a better athlete though. I wouldn't mind drafting him 1st but I'm not really high on him either.
    Last edited by Cloud57; 04-15-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Banned
    He's not going to be our pick anyways.

if he hypothetically was there in the 2nd I would have to say absolutely. if he would wake and respond to any organization it would be the giants. now that would be a steal.

If he is still there, I would take a shot on him. Has anyone watched any game tape on the guy? He is an absolute animal!!! Fast, Strong and Instinctive. Veterans such as Rolle and Tuck should be able to hold his hand if need be off the field. We need some ATTITUDE back on this defense. Im tired of having 3 linebackers on the field that can run (but then cant tackle) or can tackle but cant run. This guy can do both and plays the game the way you are supposed to play. With the new rookie cap a first round pick is not as risky if you are wrong as in the past. Giants get me some Ogletree!!!!!

Noooooo Te'o for me Please

NOOOOOOO on Te'o.... If anyone watched the Alabama game Te'o looked like a child playing among men. A step to slow and when he was there Lacey ran him over multiple times. Seems like good guy... smart... knows how to play the game but we just let Blackburn (love the guy) go for the same things Te'o is lacking.

Ogletree's stock is slipping, I think he may go in the second round (albeit the top of the second)....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Ogletree's stock is slipping, I think he may go in the second round (albeit the top of the second)....
    I think that is a good spot for him, I don't think there is true 1st round talent at the MLB in the draft anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I normally love Mayock, but I think he is off here. I saw him playing vs Alabama. The dude can play. He was tackling Lacy one on one, shedding blocks by Bama's Olinemen, and covering sideline to sideline showing he can handle.the read option mobile QBs.

Off the field, yeah that could be an issue though.
    He played well in the Bama game but watch him against South Carolina. He was pushed around by that OL that has no 1st round talent on it. Ogletree seems like the type of player that shows up when he wants to.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    He's not going to be our pick anyways.
    Reese, that you?

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    All you have to do is watch the dude play. He's all over the field making plays. Obviously the off-field issues are going to bother some people, but its nothing the Giants staff hasnt dealt with before. I've actually watched Ogle go from 2nd round to 1st in many mocks in the past few months. Not sure where people see his stock dropping.
    "He looks like a safety someone plugged at LBer" Ummmm, thats what he is and does a dam fine job at it!

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

+ Reply to Thread