+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just for fun..

This is actually a really cool thread for this yr.. If we were to stay put and picked 1st overall, i'd probably be deciding between 3guys, taking into account we just resigned Will Beatty longterm, it'd be between Ezekihal Ansah, Dee Milliner, and Dion Jordan...

Picking just one, i think i'd draft Ezekhial Ansah if i were the giants and owned the 1st overall pick... Monsterus upside, in a draft theres not much seperating any of these guys, and i get the feeling if the draft were 2months away, the top 10 prospects would move around a handful more times, so i'd go big or go home, and take the upsided Ansah to play opposite JPP... If Ansah pans out, we'd basically have 2 JPP's running around forcing fumbles, sacking the QB, using arm length to block kicks and batt down passes and be a beast against the run...

Just outta curiousity, round about, what would it cost the giants to move up to 1st overall?(i don't want this at all, just curious).

Banned
    This year's number one isn't that great so I'd probably get Geno and trade him to a QB desperate team. But in th espirit of the intended discussion...

1. Star Lotulelei
    2. Luke Joeckel
    3. Ezekiel Ansah
    4. Dee Milliner

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Sharrif Floyd then.
    +1 the guy is a BEAST

+ Reply to Thread