+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Tree in the 2nd and I pass out Draft rewind

The Tree in the 2nd and I pass out Draft rewind

1.bjoern werner DE,,,,seems to be the guy most likely to fall our way and the rich get richer. Fahrvergnügen
    2.alec ogeltree LB,,,*steal alert* his stock is likely to fall, catch me I'm falling,,thank you tree, we will.
    3.blidi wreh wilson CB,,,kid has a nice overall skill set,,could be a nice pairing with the fresh prince. Uncle Phil!
    4.tyrann mathieu CB/S,,,yes the honey badger and they double dip on D-backs, honey badger don't give a ****.
    5.jordan mills OT,,,,,love this kid,,lunch pail type player who plays with a mean streak. mama said knock you out!
    6.zac stacy RB,,,small,powerful,tremendous vision,ray ricesque type player. Dy-No-Mite!
    7.Levine Toilolo TE,,6'8, 265lbs,good hands,speed,route running,can block,,a jerry special. I'm special, so Special.
    7.armonty bryant DE,,a knucklehead but has nice size and is a very explosive pass rusher. boom goes the dynamite.

UDFA DE dan catapano, S rontez miles, WR jasper collins, QB peter lalich, LB billy boyko, LB steve beauharnais
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 04-15-2013 at 03:52 AM.

I like the first 3 picks....after that falls off for me. Not really in love with the honey badger pick, we already have a slot CB. Also I would go with either a second Oline man or LBer since we need help in both spots bad.

As much of an Ogletree hater I am, if he's on the board in the 2nd round it's a no-brainer...

Post 4/20 mock draft:
    Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
    Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
    Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
    Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
    Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State

pipe dream
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Troy Niklas, TE Notre Dame - (3)Jack Mewhort, OT Ohio State
    (4)Ahmad Dixon, S Baylor - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Cody Hoffman, WR BYU

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    pipe dream
    not a pipe dream at all,,it is very possible werner is there at 19 and ogeltree falls to us in the 2nd. players drop every year in the draft, especially LB's. the rest of the picks are very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    not a pipe dream at all,,it is very possible werner is there at 19 and ogeltree falls to us in the 2nd. players drop every year in the draft, especially LB's. the rest of the picks are very possible.
    I'd be the happiest guy here if this happens.. Werner is fine at #19.. I don't think Ogletree survives 50 something picks.. Bears, Vikings or Ravens take him in the 1st
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Troy Niklas, TE Notre Dame - (3)Jack Mewhort, OT Ohio State
    (4)Ahmad Dixon, S Baylor - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Cody Hoffman, WR BYU

+ Reply to Thread