+ Reply to Thread

Jacobs the hot hand?

Does anyone else see or feel that Jacobs has been the hot hand lately? He's been running with passion but Gilbride keeps snuffing it out because after every single big gain Jacobs has he gets pulled out and they put in Ware or AB. I love AB but if Jacobs busts out a 20 yard run and is all pumped up leave him in. It worked to our advantage that AB went monster truck on Rodney Pool but honestly I'd like to see Jacobs given more of an opportunity and stop getting pulled after good plays.

Anyone else's thoughts?

EDIT: Bj's stats past few games

vsGB
    L 35-38 8 59 7.4 14 1

@ DAL
    W 37-34 19 101 5.3 19 2

vsWSH
    L 10-23 8 33 4.1 11 0

@ NYJ
    W 29-14 7 42 6.0 28 0

Re: Jacobs the hot hand?

Yeah i think everyone has noticed it. Not sure why it keeps happening to be honest.

Banned

Totally agree.

He's been putting it to em the last few weeks..

It's hard to argue with results ... like you mentioned Bradshaw was put in right after BJ's big run and trucked Pool.

What's even more surprising is even with both healthy KG is throwing Ware in there as well ensuring BJ gets even less carries..

I guess KG wants to mix it up, but the mix up id rather see a full drive with Jacobs, a full drive with Bradshaw ...back and forth and back and forth... and if he wants to sub in Ware in either go ahead.
    Tepid Salsa

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]He's been putting it to em the last few weeks..

It's hard to argue with results ... like you mentioned Bradshaw was put in right after BJ's big run and trucked Pool.

What's even more surprising is even with both healthy KG is throwing Ware in there as well ensuring BJ gets even less carries..

I guess KG wants to mix it up, but the mix up id rather see a full drive with Jacobs, a full drive with Bradshaw ...back and forth and back and forth... and if he wants to sub in Ware in either go ahead.*
    [/quote]

I like this as well, teams may notice situational appearances as we do it now. If we give each a drive then they won't know what's coming and gives them each a fair shot. I won't argue Ware has been helpful a few times, but I'd like to see him less and BJ more.