+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Giants Fan Here!!!!!! go blue...

Hey guys im from Arkansas and we have no pro team everyone here love the stupid dallas cowboys and I have to go against the grain and am a GIANTS fan for life I enjoy the hard nosed running and great play of Eli loved him at Ole Miss too. Coach Coughlin is awesome and a guys from 8 miles down the road Mitch Petrus played for them when they won the super bowl. Anyways that's some of my story of why I am a giants fan and people hate it down here...GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!! lets have a good draft!!!!!!!!

Haters gonna hate.

Welcome!

Let's go.

Veteran
    We always welcome new Giants fans. Even though I have lived here in Ma. For the past 41 years, am still a Giants fan. Been for 50 years. Welcome, welcome.

Your enthusiasm will be dealt with swiftly.

welcome
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    We always welcome new Giants fans. Even though I have lived here in Ma. For the past 41 years, am still a Giants fan. Been for 50 years. Welcome, welcome.
    you got me by a few seasons. I'm 54 and I've been told my dad had me in my Highchair watching giants games. As far as being a true real diehard fan. Prob around 7/8 yrs old so around a 48 year fan!!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by arkgiant10 View Post
    Hey guys im from Arkansas and we have no pro team everyone here love the stupid dallas cowboys and I have to go against the grain and am a GIANTS fan for life I enjoy the hard nosed running and great play of Eli loved him at Ole Miss too. Coach Coughlin is awesome and a guys from 8 miles down the road Mitch Petrus played for them when they won the super bowl. Anyways that's some of my story of why I am a giants fan and people hate it down here...GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!! lets have a good draft!!!!!!!!
    welcome here. Glad to have you. Here's hoping for a great season and many many posts and threads from you.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

all Giants fans welcome ark!

hope you are bringing a great season with you!

Welcome to the boards Big Blue Brother !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Bienvenidos!

welcome aboard