+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz skipping workouts..

What will your opinion be if he isn't signed tomorrow?
    How will that effect his reputation?
    I'm just curious, at what point does all this start to hurt Victors reputation?
    My thought is the start of training camp is when things really start to get ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoutwest View Post
    My thought is the start of training camp is when things really start to get ugly.
    More "what if's"? sigh...

He wouldn't be doing himself any good to hold out. The new rules impose HUGE fines and Cruz has already said he wouldn't hold out. He doesn't have any leverage and no salary to fall back on. He would piss of fans and lose money on indorsements....

He will sign the contract the Giants offered tomorrow and everyone will finally shut up.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    More "what if's"? sigh...

He wouldn't be doing himself any good to hold out. The new rules impose HUGE fines and Cruz has already said he wouldn't hold out. He doesn't have any leverage and no salary to fall back on. He would piss of fans and lose money on indorsements....

He will sign the contract the Giants offered tomorrow and everyone will finally shut up.
    well WHAT IF we didn't have anything to talk about?

well WHAT IF we didn't have anything to talk about?
    Yeah,,,,if only there was something else to talk about. Nothing ever happens in the NFL in April.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I can only read what he wrote which could be a sign he doesn't understand much about the game. As for the contract to which you allude, it will get done one way or another. Every player is entitled to negotiate the best deal he can even if that bothers some fans.
    Which one occurred first, btw? Cruz being tendered or Welker signing $6 mil a year with Denver?

Who is it getting ugly for? The fans? These things have a way of working out for the best for everyone.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Which one occurred first, btw? Cruz being tendered or Welker signing $6 mil a year with Denver?
    I think the tender but I'm not sure. If I recall correctly they happened pretty close together.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    Cruz won't sign tomorrow......he hasn't signed for 8 months......Giants should move him now and get a high draft choice.....let Cruz hold out for "Mike Wallace" money on some other team's roster.

Did anyone else just feel the IQ average drop like a rock?

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Did anyone else just feel the IQ average drop like a rock?
    I am doing my best to just ignore. If we can get that movement going, the IQ will rise again! Much like the South

+ Reply to Thread