+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Cruz skipping workouts..

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    The only idiocy would be that that think Cruz actually cares...he's the new Plaxico.....he couldn't care less...just wants his money. If Wellington were still alive, Cruz would already be gone and the Giants would have an additional 2013 1st round draft choice. There are plenty of great college players and many more Cruz's out there.....why let a small slot receiver commit robbery and hurt the team at many other positions because of his over payment.....move him now.
    He got paid the league minimum and we won the SB. That's like being a chef at a 5 star restaurant that constantly gets lauded for their dishes by food critics and makes money hand over fist, yet only earning minimum wage. The guy has a right to bargain for what he think's he is worth. Where is the outcry when the Giants bargained their TV contracts. IDK how the players get villainized when they're are just the men playing for men that make the real bucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    He got paid the league minimum and we won the SB. That's like being a chef at a 5 star restaurant that constantly gets lauded for their dishes by food critics and makes money hand over fist, yet only earning minimum wage. The guy has a right to bargain for what he think's he is worth. Where is the outcry when the Giants bargained their TV contracts. IDK how the players get villainized when they're are just the men playing for men that make the real bucks.
    Great! Let him "bargain" with Buffalo or Minnesota.

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    agreed. If we were in his shoes we would be doing the same, securing his future. he paid his dues making so little his first few years.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Yeah I do realize that, but it is also for strength and conditioning and you know as well as I do, that he'd be there if there were no contract issues. The major theme of my post refers to his stubbornness in not signing a very fair and generous contract offer from the Giants. He wants 10 mil a year minimum, and he's not worth that.
    I've said it before and I'll keep on saying it......truly elite receivers don't drop passes the way Cruz still does.
    Sign the contract Victor!
    We don't know what he's asking for let alone $10 M "minimum." Of course he would be there is he was under contract because he would be covered if he were to sustain an injury, unlike now. He would be foolish to attend without having a contract done.

Many "elite" receivers drop more passes than Cruz. That doens't make it OK, it's just a fact.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+ Reply to Thread