+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    His body of work here speaks for itself. I believe he's really THAT stupid

Banned
    You know what is next.......Cruz will skip workouts....then the mysterious injuries.....he will want to skip practice , but play on Sundays....move the cancer now! This same pattern has occurred in the NFL for Decades.....take the high draft choice and let some other team deal with the salsa headache.

It should be put down before it breeds
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Banned
    We need Wellington now.....he wouldn't put up with this "me-first" slot receiver.......he would dump him, like he did Shockey and get a player who is more interested about playing football than his endorsements.

Banned
    Did Coach Fisher worry about losing Amendola, his slot receiver ........NOPE.......did Belichek worry about losing Welker, his slot receiver........NOPE.......did the Coach Frazier worry about losing his slot receiver Harvin......NOPE....let's face it, slot receivers are a dime a dozen...move Cruz now......let him play slot in Buffalo.....I hear its wonderful in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    Maybe...then he will be gone in 2014 and the Giants get nothing.....trade him now and get a 1st round draft choice......only a fool wouldn't do this.
    The Giants can't trade him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    We need Wellington now.....he wouldn't put up with this "me-first" slot receiver.......he would dump him, like he did Shockey and get a player who is more interested about playing football than his endorsements.
    Wellington died over 2 years before we dealt Shockey. And on top of that Mara and Shockey had a close relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    The question you have to ask....is it possible to be that stupid or is he just doing it to piss you off?
    Both are very possible, though I think it's the former and not the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    This has got "hamstring" written all over it.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Good lord........now, here's where sarcasm gets cloudy on here. For newer posters reading this thread, they may think that sliverback and Hooligans were being obviously sarcastic based on the absolute shear stupidity of thier posts.......but for those of us that have been here a while know better, They are truly this stupid. Please keep that in mind WHENEVER you read anything posted by those 2. You'll start to see a pattern of idiocy fairly quickly.
    He is the Chief Grenade Tosser
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1