+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Wellington died over 2 years before we dealt Shockey. And on top of that Mara and Shockey had a close relationship.
    Two players were asked to be at Wellington's death bed; Shockey and Tiki.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Can't help it....people that stupid piss me off
    Do yourself a favor: http://boards.giants.com/profile.php...ignore&u=55882

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Eh....I could ignore him on my own, but what's fun about that?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Banned
    Gee...where was Cruz today?.....He wasn't working out....why would the Giants waste good money on this guy....he is a product of the Giant's offense......trade him to Buffalo and let's see how well he does!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Two players were asked to be at Wellington's death bed; Shockey and Tiki.
    Yes...Wellington knew Shockey was a headcase and he tried talking sense to Shockey...he didn't listen and was gone after the next season...the Giants in 2007 didn't put up with cancers like Shockey, Plaxico, and now Cruz......dump him now while you can still get something for him.

Banned
    Cruz was hanging with his Cuba-loving buddy Jay-Z today....not working out.....just being a slug that wants the Giants to throw money at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    Yes...Wellington knew Shockey was a headcase and he tried talking sense to Shockey...he didn't listen and was gone after the next season...the Giants in 2007 didn't put up with cancers like Shockey, Plaxico, and now Cruz......dump him now while you can still get something for him.
    Then explain why we gave Plaxico a contract extension at the start of the '08 season?

And you still don't understand the fact that we cannot trade Cruz right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    Cruz was hanging with his Cuba-loving buddy Jay-Z today....not working out.....just being a slug that wants the Giants to throw money at him.
    Are you stalking Cruz? If not, how do you know that Cruz did workout at all today, or for that matter if he's not planning on putting in a workout later this evening?

And what does it matter if Jay-Z loves Cuba Gooding, jr. Didn't you likeBoyz in the Hood​? I know I enjoyed that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Eh....I could ignore him on my own, but what's fun about that?
    I was thinking about putting him on ignore, but then I couldn't correct all of his factual inaccuracies.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    The question you have to ask....is it possible to be that stupid or is he just doing it to piss you off?
    If he has 770 posts, he's not a troll. Just someone with stupid opinions.
    Dream Draft v1
    (Trade 12th overall pick for 20th and 52th overall picks)
    1. Cyrus Kouandjio, OT
    2. Kelvin Benjamin, WR
    2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE
    3. Josh Mauro, DE
    4. Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB
    5. Christian Kirksey, OLB
    6. Storm Johnson, RB