+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    This community has gone to ****. Its like i come on here and 50% of the posts aren't TAGF
    Which threads don't belong in TAGF?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    This community has gone to ****. Its like i come on here and 50% of the posts aren't TAGF
    How much talk this time of the year isn't Draft Talk, of which there is a separate forum?

Banned
    Time to move this cancer......he is trying to hold the Giants up....trade him now for a first round choice.....if anybody is willing to give it and move on. No reason to be held hostage by this slot Receiver.....let him go somewhere else where Eli isn't the QB. The Giants have NEVER put up with problem players like Cruz...move him. move him now before the draft.

I love Cruz but this starting to wreak of selfishness. 7 mil a year is plenty. He should sign on for 7 a year and love it. Mike Wallace is never gonna see the 63 mil he signed for. They will cut him or trade him within two years guaranteed. I understand that players want to make as much as they can while they can, but 7 million a year is more than enough. Holding out for more is just greedy. He already has plenty of commercials and endorsements with more to come. The fact that he is saying no to 7 a year long term witu the team that made him a star is disgusting to me. Still love the guy but this is getting old and extremely annoying. Sign for the 7 a year and thank god he was lucky enough to be in this dream situation

The Giants cannot trade Cruz for the same reason that they cannot make him come to team workouts, training camp, etc. He is not under contract. Cruz has every right to wait out his restricted free agency period for a miracle offer sheet. In my opinion, we should be thankful for Cruz and the Superbowl 46 season plus 2012, not the other way around for sure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    The Giants cannot trade Cruz for the same reason that they cannot make him come to team workouts, training camp, etc. He is not under contract. Cruz has every right to wait out his restricted free agency period for a miracle offer sheet. In my opinion, we should be thankful for Cruz and the Superbowl 46 season plus 2012, not the other way around for sure.
    I understand that...give his agent permission to seek a deal with another team, just as the Vikings did with Percy Harvin.......no reason to continue putting up with this selfish slot receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    I understand that...give his agent permission to seek a deal with another team, just as the Vikings did with Percy Harvin.......no reason to continue putting up with this selfish slot receiver.
    Obviously, you don't understand.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Obviously, you don't understand.
    I do understand.....cancers like Cruz only hurt teams...move him now.

Banned
    If April 19th comes and no team puts a claim on him, the Giants should remove their long-term offer.....Cruz only cares about money.....give him the money and he will lay down. Trade him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    I do understand.....cancers like Cruz only hurt teams...move him now.