+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz skipping workouts..

Good lord........now, here's where sarcasm gets cloudy on here. For newer posters reading this thread, they may think that sliverback and Hooligans were being obviously sarcastic based on the absolute shear stupidity of thier posts.......but for those of us that have been here a while know better, They are truly this stupid. Please keep that in mind WHENEVER you read anything posted by those 2. You'll start to see a pattern of idiocy fairly quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    I understand that...give his agent permission to seek a deal with another team, just as the Vikings did with Percy Harvin.......no reason to continue putting up with this selfish slot receiver.
    Selfish is not the right term for a player that fulfilled the entire length of his undrafted rookie contract with no complaints for a new contract and no intensity/play reduction even after a Superbowl win, where everyone is looking to get paid if they can. Rest assured and rest easy, Cruz is going to be a Giant for 2013. No need for this hate, impatience, and stress over this situation, in my opinion. There's many other things for that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Good lord........now, here's where sarcasm gets cloudy on here. For newer posters reading this thread, they may think that sliverback and Hooligans were being obviously sarcastic based on the absolute shear stupidity of thier posts.......but for those of us that have been here a while know better, They are truly this stupid. Please keep that in mind WHENEVER you read anything posted by those 2. You'll start to see a pattern of idiocy fairly quickly.
    The only idiocy would be that that think Cruz actually cares...he's the new Plaxico.....he couldn't care less...just wants his money. If Wellington were still alive, Cruz would already be gone and the Giants would have an additional 2013 1st round draft choice. There are plenty of great college players and many more Cruz's out there.....why let a small slot receiver commit robbery and hurt the team at many other positions because of his over payment.....move him now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Selfish is not the right term for a player that fulfilled the entire length of his undrafted rookie contract with no complaints for a new contract and no intensity/play reduction even after a Superbowl win, where everyone is looking to get paid if they can. Rest assured and rest easy, Cruz is going to be a Giant for 2013. No need for this hate, impatience, and stress over this situation, in my opinion. There's many other things for that.
    Maybe...then he will be gone in 2014 and the Giants get nothing.....trade him now and get a 1st round draft choice......only a fool wouldn't do this.

Banned
    Time to move on - move up a few slots and draft Tavon Austin.....he makes Cruz look like he is standing still and he will cost a lot less than the overrated Cruz.......let him take his silly little salsa to Oakland or some other losing team.

The only idiocy would be that that think Cruz actually cares...he's the new Plaxico.....he couldn't care less...just wants his money. If Wellington were still alive, Cruz would already be gone and the Giants would have an additional 2013 1st round draft choice. There are plenty of great college players and many more Cruz's out there.....why let a small slot receiver commit robbery and hurt the team at many other positions because of his over payment.....move him now.
    The Giants haven't "let" Cruz do anything. He will either accept the deal or sign the tender after the 19th. Right now he's not under contract and it would be stupid of him to risk injury at this point. But don't let facts get in the way of your idiocy. I mean, why start now. You never post anything that isn't mindnumbingly stupid. Cruz cares about getting paid, just like any other NFL player. No one is under any other assumptions. You and your twin idiot are the only ones making him a villain because of it.

Time to move on - move up a few slots and draft Tavon Austin.....he makes Cruz look like he is standing still and he will cost a lot less than the overrated Cruz.......let him take his silly little salsa to Oakland or some other losing team.
    Seriously....go play in traffic

Ok..

Ignore Hooligans, he's not going to go away if you keep responding to his posts.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ok..Ignore Hooligans, he's not going to go away if you keep responding to his posts.
    Can't help it....people that stupid piss me off

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Can't help it....people that stupid piss me off
    The question you have to ask....is it possible to be that stupid or is he just doing it to piss you off?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

+ Reply to Thread