+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz skipping workouts..

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Maybe he meant #1 receiver because that's the difference between $7m and Cruz not signing. Lol!
    I can only read what he wrote which could be a sign he doesn't understand much about the game. As for the contract to which you allude, it will get done one way or another. Every player is entitled to negotiate the best deal he can even if that bothers some fans.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Keep feeding the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Keep feeding the troll.
    This one is actually fun to play with, though.

Man....there is enough stupid in this thread to cover the quota of the entire front page.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Man....there is enough stupid in this thread to cover the quota of the entire front page.
    It does have more than the usual amount lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Just sign the contract Cruz....the Giants aren't offering you any more than 7 mil and no other team is interested........give it up dude, you have no leverage in this situation.
    You shouldn't be missing any workouts Cruz, you should be working on catching and holding on to the ball to avoid all those big drops you seem to have selective amnesia about.
    This guy is quickly starting to grate on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Just sign the contract Cruz....the Giants aren't offering you any more than 7 mil and no other team is interested........give it up dude, you have no leverage in this situation. You shouldn't be missing any workouts Cruz, you should be working on catching and holding on to the ball to avoid all those big drops you seem to have selective amnesia about. This guy is quickly starting to grate on my nerves.
    You do realize this phase of training is ONLY strength and conditioning? No football allowed and no position coaches allowed.

# 80

Does any one realize the amount of money the Giants franchise made as result of Cruz's heroics, while he was being paid the league minimum? I really wish they could open the books. To Cruz I say, " Right on!".

By this time tomorrow. Cruz will be signed to a long term and fair deal by the Giants and idiots like Hooligan will crawl back into their trailer parks until they find something else they don't understand that they can pretend to be upset about.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    That a whole bushell full of excuses you're giving the young man.
    No excuses. It was a total team failure. I was simply explaining my opinion that there were many contributing factors to why Cruz was sometimes ineffective last season.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

+ Reply to Thread