+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz skipping workouts..

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    By this time tomorrow. Cruz will be signed to a long term and fair deal by the Giants and idiots like Hooligan will crawl back into their trailer parks until they find something else they don't understand that they can pretend to be upset about.
    I doubt it will be by tomorrow, but I'm sure something will be worked out by training camp. I think there's a chance he may miss OTAs, but so long as this is settled up by camp then there's no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I doubt it will be by tomorrow, but I'm sure something will be worked out by training camp. I think there's a chance he may miss OTAs, but so long as this is settled up by camp then there's no worries.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I think the tender but I'm not sure. If I recall correctly they happened pretty close together.
    Yeah, sounds like that Welker deal benefits the Giants. I'd be surprised if Cruz ends up not signing close to what we're offering him unless he wants to wait till next season and hope he does not get injured or he does not regress.

More "what if's"? sigh...

He wouldn't be doing himself any good to hold out. The new rules impose HUGE fines and Cruz has already said he wouldn't hold out. He doesn't have any leverage and no salary to fall back on. He would piss of fans and lose money on indorsements....

He will sign the contract the Giants offered tomorrow and everyone will finally shut up.
    Last I knew, Cruz can't be fined if he "holds out," as he's not under contract. He technically wouldn't be holding out.

Yeah,,,,if only there was something else to talk about. Nothing ever happens in the NFL in April.
    Except the draft, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Yeah, sounds like that Welker deal benefits the Giants. I'd be surprised if Cruz ends up not signing close to what we're offering him unless he wants to wait till next season and hope he does not get injured or he does not regress.
    I'm thinking $8M per year, 4/5, $25M guaranteed
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Except the draft, lol.
    The draft will create a lot of confrontation lol

# 80

If that's the case it will be a long Summer of stupid Cruz hater threads.

Except the draft, lol.
    Yeah......that post was dripping with sarcasm.

Last I knew, Cruz can't be fined if he "holds out," as he's not under contract. He technically wouldn't be holding out.
    That's a good point.....I'd like to get confirmation on this point. This aint CNN.

+ Reply to Thread