+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Details, details, details.
    The devil's in 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The devil's in 'em.
    Indeed
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    The Giants seem to get stuck with these receivers that do well, then turn into team cancers.....Shockey, Plaxico, and now Cruz......they handled Shockey perfectly....traded him, and would have done the same with Plax...if he wasn't in prison.......looks like Cruz will be exiting the giants within the next week.
    I gotta admit the Plaxico comment is hilarious! Plaxico could have suit up in a prison jumpsuit for all I care during the 2008 playoffs. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    The Giants seem to get stuck with these receivers that do well, then turn into team cancers.....Shockey, Plaxico, and now Cruz......they handled Shockey perfectly....traded him, and would have done the same with Plax...if he wasn't in prison.......looks like Cruz will be exiting the giants within the next week.
    When it doesn't happen, will you shut up and go away?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Who cares, he was at Duke and right now, without a contract, that's all that matters.

Who is it getting ugly for? The fans? These things have a way of working out for the best for everyone.
    Everybody, There are already "fans" who are jumping up and down and screaming hard enough to cause brain damage if they have one.
    I can just imagine what it will be like If he were to miss camp.

Missing camp would definitely not help Cruz with his reputation. Hell it could possibly even cost him more in lost $$ through lost off field opportunities than it makes in contract $$$.

I know for me personally that is the bridge that I don't want to see him cross.

Past tense huh?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/19/sp...s-absence.html

Reese referred to Cruz in the past tense when he told reporters: “It’s all about the team for us. He was a nice piece to what we were doing. We’ll see where it goes with respect to his contract. When we get ready to play when the season starts, we’ll have some good players out there. I’m not sure if Victor will be out there or not. I don’t assume anything. If Victor is not here, we have other receivers.”

Quote Originally Posted by wayoutwest View Post
    Everybody, There are already "fans" who are jumping up and down and screaming hard enough to cause brain damage if they have one.
    I can just imagine what it will be like If he were to miss camp.

Missing camp would definitely not help Cruz with his reputation. Hell it could possibly even cost him more in lost $$ through lost off field opportunities than it makes in contract $$$.

I know for me personally that is the bridge that I don't want to see him cross.
    Missing camp is one thing. That is a completely different ball game than what has transpired to this point.

Thus far, this hasn't been ugly on Cruz' or on the organization's side. Any fan getting up in arms right now over the situation is just being impatient, immature, and, if I dare say, an imbecile.

Cruz a cancer? Wow! The guy is handling his business without so much as making a peep other than saying don't believe what you hear unless it comes from him, his agent or those directly involved. The guy hasn't said a bad thing about the organization. Even if the Giants cannot come to an immediate contract compromise and an offer is not made by another team, Cruz is the type of guy to go out there and still play without saying anything negative. If anything the guy has shown nothing but class.

Everyone just needs patience and let this thing work itself out.

I was devastated that Nixon left for the Panthers
    I thought we kept Nixon and Hicks left?