+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Everyone, listen,

Cruz just texted me about the workouts. He saw everyone flipping out on here and explained that he's traveling to Puerto Rico to work on his salsa...the actual salsa, not the dance.

We both think this is a tremendous investment in the near future. He has the opportunity to make a lot of money...for me.

Regards, Rudy Cruz.
    Salsa ..the food is Mexican..not Puerto Rican

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I refuse to use red font. If you have trouble recognizing obvious sarcasm then you deserve to get all bent out of shape for nothing and look silly.
    Maybe we can use this instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    Salsa ..the food is Mexican..not Puerto Rican
    Not might fault he's part Puerto Rican.
    Uh..go Giants?

CRUZ MUST GO!!!!!!

Cruz didn't show up for the off field activities today which shows you what type of teammate he is. The guy is a solid slot but that is it. Not sure why so many giants fans are in love with the guy. Drops balls week in and week out and last few weeks of season was worried about getting hit while running routes. Hoping some team offers him big money and we get our 1st round draft pick. Anyone remember a guy named Steve Smith? Was all world in Giants offense and now I think he coordinates water bottle pickup for the Bucs. You pay one or two guys to much $$ it ruins the continuity of the team. Market Value is 6-7 and the closer you get to 7 would make it incentive based. Best case scenario is he doesn't sign and he is a steel at 2.5mil and has to play awesome football cause playing for a contract!

Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Yawn.
    What's your favorite breakfast sandwich?

As a New Jerseyian, I would have to go with a Taylor-Ham, Egg, and Cheese Sandich on a Kaiser Roll.

You can't get that Taylor-Ham outside of Jersey. It's like a scarce commodity.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    What's your favorite breakfast sandwich?

As a New Jerseyian, I would have to go with a Taylor-Ham, Egg, and Cheese Sandich on a Kaiser Roll.

You can't get that Taylor-Ham outside of Jersey. It's like a scarce commodity.
    I'm a ham egg and cheese biscuit guy myself....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I'm a ham egg and cheese biscuit guy myself....
    Fair enough. Are we talking Canadian ham, Taylor Ham, or regular ham? .......... It matters.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback98 View Post
    Cruz didn't show up for the off field activities today which shows you what type of teammate he is. The guy is a solid slot but that is it. Not sure why so many giants fans are in love with the guy. Drops balls week in and week out and last few weeks of season was worried about getting hit while running routes. Hoping some team offers him big money and we get our 1st round draft pick. Anyone remember a guy named Steve Smith? Was all world in Giants offense and now I think he coordinates water bottle pickup for the Bucs. You pay one or two guys to much $$ it ruins the continuity of the team. Market Value is 6-7 and the closer you get to 7 would make it incentive based. Best case scenario is he doesn't sign and he is a steel at 2.5mil and has to play awesome football cause playing for a contract!
    Hey you and I agree with about how much he is worth. Without other talent on the field, defense can zero on him like they did when Plax got a new contract in 08.

When the Giants used Hixon a hot receiver in 08, the offense was more explosive. Then the Giants for some stupid reason used the two back set a lot like a fool and soon the offense was weak and predictable.