+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

If Cruz sits out 2013

Don't know contractually if he can or can't, but if not four things all sit-outs must consider 1) DoI play up to my best effort to win a huge contract from another team? Do I shirk around for a year not wanting to play for current team that is holding me back? 3) Will I go rust and not be able to come back if I shirk? 4) How tired are the fans and management getting of me? This is one fan already tired of receivers (Cruz too) and their inflated egos and agrandized estimation of worth. If the market ain't there, it ain't there.

He can sit out. If does sit out past Week 10, he'll still be a RFA next season. Sitting out the entire year will be a bad look for him for all involved.

stop it he isnt sitting out
    FUTURE NFL STAR

love Cruz as a NYG..but whatever happens, happens....

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    stop it he isnt sitting out
    +1

He can't make up the $7M he'll lose this year over the course of his contract that starts one year later. Then on subsequent contracts, he enters them a year older with more question marks. Just not happening.
    No one remembers who came in second.

"stop it he isnt sitting out"
    And I should stop why? If you have inside information than share it if not, "stop it!" Allow people to post and if you don't like the post don't read it or don't respond. Your response shows you are upset with Mr Cruz and don't like being reminded..

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    And I should stop why? If you have inside information than share it if not, "stop it!" Allow people to post and if you don't like the post don't read it or don't respond. Your response shows you are upset with Mr Cruz and don't like being reminded..
    He hill not sit out the entire season. The most he can sit out is up until Week 10. If he sits out longer than that, he will not be able to play the remainder of the season. If he does not play in at least 6 games this season, he will not gain an accrued season as a vested vet. If he does not gain an accrued season as a vested vet, he will remain a restricted free agent next season. How does that help Cruz at all?

Banned
    Bro he is not sitting out... it's in his best interest to play. Even if he plays scared to get injured. He doesnt want people to think he is a cancer to the team....

He will probably just let this blow over before he has to sign.

and realize that this is a public forum... ppl can bash your opinion and ur posts...

his whole complain is about $ and if he sits out and doesnt sign tender he gets no money. besides when was the last time a player sat out for a entire season. so again "stop it"
    FUTURE NFL STAR

This community has gone to ****. Its like i come on here and 50% of the posts aren't TAGF