+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anyone see Chris Canty after the safety???

"BALL GAME...BALL GAME...WE RUN NY, WE RUN NY!!!"

I was fired up, screaming with him, walking around my house yelling at Rex ryan on the flat screen hahaha

Re: Anyone see Chris Canty after the safety???

Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...

Veteran

[quote user="Firenugget"]Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...
    [/quote]

2-3 more than you.

Sigh* im sorry you didnt deserve that im just tired of poster ripping every single player cause they didnt make a play here or there, what matter is that he came up and fought for a much need two points at a time when we needed it. I
    People hate osi fine but osi brings sack/fumbles and rotation to a game we must win, im rooting for him minus the hate let reese and co. deal with his not playing wether it was due to injury or hold out after the season. We need all hands on deck sunday.

Does anyone know the status of herzlich manningham or ballard?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Firenugget"]Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...
    [/quote]

2-3 more than you.

Sigh* im sorry you didnt deserve that im just tired of poster ripping every single player cause they didnt make a play here or there, what matter is that he came up and fought for a much need two points at a time when we needed it. I
    People hate osi fine but osi brings sack/fumbles and rotation to a game we must win, im rooting for him minus the hate let reese and co. deal with his not playing wether it was due to injury or hold out after the season. We need all hands on deck sunday.

Does anyone know the status of herzlich manningham or ballard?[/quote]

Offer me the money he's getting. I'll make more plays guaranteed.

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Firenugget"]Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...
    [/quote]

2-3 more than you.

Does anyone know the status of herzlich manningham or ballard?[/quote]

Offer me the money he's getting. I'll make more plays guaranteed.
    [/quote]
    yeah, I bet you will! <------ that is supposed to be in red

Veteran

[quote user="Firenugget"]Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...
    [/quote]

Cantu tries his best and is an outstanding player.... If he played at his defensive end position in the 3-4... Blame Reese for his mediocrity or Sheridan and FEWELL for not utilizing him better

[quote user="shotcalla39"][quote user="Firenugget"]Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...
    [/quote]

Cantu tries his best and is an outstanding player.... If he played at his defensive end position in the 3-4... Blame Reese for his mediocrity or Sheridan and FEWELL for not utilizing him better[/quote]
    I never thought he was all that great on Dallas. He's OK, but he hasn't not achieved much during his Giant's tenure.

its not a DT's job to score touch downs.
    Its not even his job to sack the quarterback.
    Unless you watch the coaches tape of every game its kind of hard to know exactly how good of a season he is having., I have seen him make a good amount of plays in the run game.. I think he is a pretty good player for the jints

[quote user="touchdown44"]its not a DT's job to score touch downs.
    Its not even his job to sack the quarterback.
    Unless you watch the coaches tape of every game its kind of hard to know exactly how good of a season he is having., I have seen him make a good amount of plays in the run game.. I think he is a pretty good player for the jints[/quote]
    agreed, overpaid? yes, but I do appreciate canty's play.

We would all notice a significant drop in our DT play if he wasn't here.