cbs sports has him rated as 2nd overall player in draft.
1. Eli Apple CB Ohio St
2. Hunter Henry TE Arkansas
3. Shon Coleman OT Auburn
4. Yannick Ngakoue OLB Maryland
5. Anthony Zettel DE Penn St
6. Corey Core WR Ole Miss
"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
- Homer J. Simpson
2016 MOCK DRAFT:
1. Leonard Floyd (Georgia, LB) or Ronnie Stanley (Notre Dame, OT)
2. Tyler Boyd (Pitt, WR)
3. TJ Green (Clemson, FS)
4. Kentrell Brothers (LB, Missouri)
5. Kelvin Taylor (Florida, RB) or Kenyan Drake (Alabama, RB) if still available
6. Tyrone Holmes (Montana, DE) or De'Runnya Wilson (MSU, WR)
Richard Mullaney (Alabama, WR)
I don't understand it either to be honest. My first responses were in line with the discussion, agreeing with why Warmack could be there at 19. I didn't even think the semantics of "falling" was an issue with him. His rebuttals became incessant and defensive.
Discussion is good.
Black and white view points tend not to be.
I'll add hes one of the most popular players on these boards and people would want to read anything about the guy, that gives them any kinda hint where he might go draft day.. And its also to show the people that thought he was being projected alittle high, they might be right.... Its from a good source, and I felt worthy of being posted , so others could see..