+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Marcus Lattimore

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Because we don't need help at rb and have bigger shoes to fill even round 4. Of course nothing's for certain, but I can almost guarantee we don't go running back and if so it'll be one of the last rounds unless someone crazy falls on JRs lap. I like lattimore but am willing to eat dog sh!t if he becomes a giant.
    Haha I do not think that we will pick him but I think that it would be a pretty nice pick because of the value that the pick would give us. We really have needs at OT/OG, CB, LB. We could use a DE but I would not say it is a major need. We could easily move Kiwi to DE again. I think we could get a quality player at one of those positions in the 5th or later. Klein, Beauharnais are two MLB's who could probably be had in the 5th or maybe later. We can get a solid OL in one of the first 3 rounds. There are solid CB's that can be drafted all over in this draft as well. For example in your mock you address OL 5-6 rounds. I would say our need for a RB is about as = for a TE who you have in round 4 as well. I am just saying that you can get value for positions you need in many spots in the draft...

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I actually went through quite a bunch of mocks w some buddies and addressed Oline earlier than the mock shown. I would be more than pleased goin LB, CB, and Oline in the first 3 or 4 rounds in no particular order, as long as they are solid players. A good DE that falls in any of those rounds would not upset me either. I was pretty happy with the Brandon Myers pickup and still waiting to see what they think of Tracy so my Kasa pick was just for fun. Lattimore would be a great pick if he ends up fully recovered but still think its too risky round 4. Maybe Reese doesn't though.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Yeah I like the Mock overall though. Okafor would be a really good pick in the 2nd IMO. Dallas Thomas would be a good pick in the 6th and Ray Ray could be a big steal!

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    did he hurt the same knee twice?

the guy has serious work ethic. and he is a practice warrior. guy loves football. if it wasnt for that knee being destroyed, id agree. i dont see how he will last in the nfl tho,which means rd 5 or later...for me at least imo.
    It was his other knee, it looked awful live. I was at that game and you could hear a pin drop.

+ Reply to Thread