+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcus Lattimore

The knee injury was gruesome but the doctors these days are doing great at repairing injuries. That kid from L'Ville already is walking with crutches and that was the craziest sport injury I have seen live in recent memory. I think Lattimore will get picked before 5. I would be surprised if he made it past the 4th.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    Not gonna happen.
    Thank you for the intellectual input haha. In all seriousness though, neither you or I knows who we will end up with. However, WHOever it may be i have full trust in JR. Go Gmen

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    The knee injury was gruesome but the doctors these days are doing great at repairing injuries. That kid from L'Ville already is walking with crutches and that was the craziest sport injury I have seen live in recent memory. I think Lattimore will get picked before 5. I would be surprised if he made it past the 4th.
    Agreed. This dude is too talented for SOMEBODY not to take a chance on him. I see 4th round as being the latest he gets picked.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    We took RB 1st round last year.. I don't see us taking one period unless its round 6 or the two 7s. I'm content with who we have but that's not to say if someone like lattimore drops on our lap in the 5th I'd be against it. That's pretty unlikely tho and I can see someone snatching him between 3 and 4. The injury's a huge liability.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    We took RB 1st round last year.. I don't see us taking one period unless its round 6 or the two 7s. I'm content with who we have but that's not to say if someone like lattimore drops on our lap in the 5th I'd be against it. That's pretty unlikely tho and I can see someone snatching him between 3 and 4. The injury's a huge liability.
    We had Tuck, Osi, Kiwi who could all play DE and we picked JPP 1st round. I think we like to take the best player available and we could use a 2nd back and Lattimore in the 4th round if we took him there would be crazy value even with the injuries. We took TT and we knew he was injury prone and we took him in the 2nd round I believe so I really do not think that it is that far fetched for us to take Lattimore..

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    I don't believe us picking DW so high last year has any effect on this years draft whatsoever. JR will pick the BPA, period. If he feels Lattimore is that guy at some point, awesome. I'm also content with who we currently have, but theres no denying Lattimore at full strength paired with DW would be a scary combo. He could very easily be this years steal in the draft.

did he hurt the same knee twice?

the guy has serious work ethic. and he is a practice warrior. guy loves football. if it wasnt for that knee being destroyed, id agree. i dont see how he will last in the nfl tho,which means rd 5 or later...for me at least imo.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    did he hurt the same knee twice?

the guy has serious work ethic. and he is a practice warrior. guy loves football. if it wasnt for that knee being destroyed, id agree. i dont see how he will last in the nfl tho,which means rd 5 or later...for me at least imo.
    I don't remember hearing that it was a second injury to the knee? I could be wrong though. If so, i'd slide my opinion down to 5th or later. DEf love the guys work ethic and motivation to prove people wrong though, gotta count for something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManningFam10 View Post
    JR will pick the BPA, period.
    That's only part of it. I don't recall having a major need position since JRs been gm. This years a little different. While I think BPA is a major part of Reese's process, I am pretty sure this is the year we pick some needs without reaching too far for them. I'm still not sold that Wilson was BPA. Just best back available and between Jacobs complaints and ABs feet we were filling a need. Maybe others disagree. What if round one BPA is geno or cordarrelle.. No way we go qb or wr in first. There's more to it than solely BPA is my point and I'm hopeful even more so this year. The important thing is no reaching.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Here's a good read:
    http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=469731

And another. This one is exactly what I was trying to say:
    http://www.giants101.com/2013/03/31/...cted-in-april/

- Homer J. Simpson

+ Reply to Thread