+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Well it also depends on how high they grade him compared to other players. Maybe they have him as the number one running back in the draft... we really will not know who they have at the top of their board. I have to imagine in the 3rd/4th they would like the potential value at that spot. First round talent no question. We go BPA to fill a need I think personally. If we could use someone at that position and they are the best player on their board for a position that we could use then I'm sure that they pull the trigger on the guy.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Well it also depends on how high they grade him compared to other players. Maybe they have him as the number one running back in the draft... we really will not know who they have at the top of their board. I have to imagine in the 3rd/4th they would like the potential value at that spot. First round talent no question. We go BPA to fill a need I think personally. If we could use someone at that position and they are the best player on their board for a position that we could use then I'm sure that they pull the trigger on the guy.
    Agreed

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Starter
    Certainly valid points tailgatin. Thanks for the input/articles. Guess only time will tell, and so close we are to finding out!!!

Starter
    Btw, if your mock draft for us pans out I think i'll cry tears of joy

Quote Originally Posted by TheManningFam10 View Post
    Agreed. This dude is too talented for SOMEBODY not to take a chance on him. I see 4th round as being the latest he gets picked.
    I don't know if it'll be us, but this kids the real deal.. Clinton Portis came back from his leg looking like it was barley hanging on by a thread back in 02 or 03 or whatever it was? I think as someone mentioned, doctors are on top of these things now and guys are coming back from this after the nessecary time off and alot of times earlier.. He was right up there with the big ones as far as RB prospects draft stock before being injured.. Taking a flier on this guy in the 4th seems appropriate, and i woulden't be surprised to see 3rd rd...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I don't know if it'll be us, but this kids the real deal.. Clinton Portis came back from his leg looking like it was barley hanging on by a thread back in 02 or 03 or whatever it was? I think as someone mentioned, doctors are on top of these things now and guys are coming back from this after the nessecary time off and alot of times earlier.. He was right up there with the big ones as far as RB prospects draft stock before being injured.. Taking a flier on this guy in the 4th seems appropriate, and i woulden't be surprised to see 3rd rd...
    Agreed, the kid from L'ville literally had a bone sticking out of his leg and he was walking with crutches soon after. Peterson came back and had an amazing year but his was not as severe as Lattimore's knee injury I believe. I think the talent would be very hard to pass up in the 4th. I also see someone taking a chance on the kid in the 3rd... I mean if Honey Badger is going third round possibly with his past and under sized build then I do not see why someone would not take Lattimore who seems like a really good kid and is a straight stud

Wilson, Brown & a healthy lattimore.....not realistic, but that'd be special....

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Wilson, Brown & a healthy lattimore.....not realistic, but that'd be special....
    Maybe not probable, but I dont think unrealistic is the correct mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Agreed, the kid from L'ville literally had a bone sticking out of his leg and he was walking with crutches soon after. Peterson came back and had an amazing year but his was not as severe as Lattimore's knee injury I believe. I think the talent would be very hard to pass up in the 4th. I also see someone taking a chance on the kid in the 3rd... I mean if Honey Badger is going third round possibly with his past and under sized build then I do not see why someone would not take Lattimore who seems like a really good kid and is a straight stud
    I saw the special 30 on 30. with John Gruden, Lattimore was in his QB camp sitting. speaking, he sounded like a real inspirtation and overcomer. A lot of misfortune, but claims he'll be coming back after 6 months from that freak knee injury. Better than ever, he believes in himself, he can do it. There's a saying: "When i believe in myself so do others". Though Lattimore probably wouldn't play the 2013 season, reminds me a bit of Willis Mc Gahee coming out of Miami with that injury and didn't play his first season. But has had a very solid career.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I saw the special 30 on 30. with John Gruden, Lattimore was in his QB camp sitting. speaking, he sounded like a real inspirtation and overcomer. A lot of misfortune, but claims he'll be coming back after 6 months from that freak knee injury. Better than ever, he believes in himself, he can do it. There's a saying: "When i believe in myself so do others". Though Lattimore probably wouldn't play the 2013 season, reminds me a bit of Willis Mc Gahee coming out of Miami with that injury and didn't play his first season. But has had a very solid career.
    Agreed.