+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcus Lattimore

Starter

Marcus Lattimore

Hey guys just wanted to see some of your input on what you think of this guy. What round do you think he could be had? Would it intrigue you? Do you see his injury as something he can overcome and even use as motivation for a great story?

Personally I would be really excited if we could grab this guy at the right time in the draft. Pairing him (when healthy) with DW for years to come. SCARY. imo

I like him as well. I think 3rd round would be a pretty nice spot to pick him. I think the value at that round would be crazy.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I like him as well. I think 3rd round would be a pretty nice spot to pick him. I think the value at that round would be crazy.
    I totally agree, if it wasn't for his injury i believe this guy would be a sure fire first rounder. Just another gem for good ol' JR? We shall see

Oh yeah for sure a 1st rounder. I just remember that I was hoping the whole college football year that we could get him but it would not be possible most likely because he would be gone before our first rounder. It is now possible much later than anticipated but it is a shame that it had to come at the expense of his health. I really think that Wilson-Lattimore duo would be sick!

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Oh yeah for sure a 1st rounder. I just remember that I was hoping the whole college football year that we could get him but it would not be possible most likely because he would be gone before our first rounder. It is now possible much later than anticipated but it is a shame that it had to come at the expense of his health. I really think that Wilson-Lattimore duo would be sick!
    Could you imagine if somehow Warmack fell to us in the first and then later on we grab this guy? We could truly end up being the most productive and balanced offense in the league. ahhhhh, this draft needs to get here already!!!

What if our first three picks were Warmack, Arthur Brown, Lattimore. Omg I would bow down to JR haha

Starter
    All this talk is making me feel like a 10 year old waiting on a plane for his first ever visit to Disney World haha. God do I love the NFL Draft!

I agree I am dying to see what happens on draft day. I really hope there is a QB run in the first resulting in someone falling into our lap! I am also interested to see the player the JR drafts out of left field that no one knows haha. JWill, Kuhn are two off the top of my head that I absolutely had no idea who they were were. Both of them have produced for us too and they were late rounders. JR is the diamond and the rough master I swear haha

Lattimore had such a bad knee injury I can't see anyone picking him before round 5. And it's a flyer pick at that.

If we were the team to do that, I'd love it. But not before R5.

Not gonna happen.

+ Reply to Thread