+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm baaaaack!

Veteran

I'm baaaaack!

Thanks to ntegrase for helping me get my account back and the Administrators here at nygiants forums . I couldn't log in all season because I lost my password and my account wasn't tied to an email address, but now I'm back again.

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming game but I have a lot of doubts about our ability to win it, unfortunately. An injured Romo, inconsistent OL, prime time game, your home turf.. The odds seem stacked against us.

Re: I'm baaaaack!

[quote user="casvdry"]Thanks to ntegrase for helping me get my account back and the Administrators here at nygiants forums . I couldn't log in all season because I lost my password and my account wasn't tied to an email address, but now I'm back again.

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming game but I have a lot of doubts about our ability to win it, unfortunately. An injured Romo, inconsistent OL, prime time game, your home turf.. The odds seem stacked against us.

[/quote]
    Prime time and playing in Meadowlands should tilt the odds in your favor, no?
    This should be a vicious game. The loser will have his head mounted on a pike. Love it. And there no other team I'd rather play in this situation. Everything on the line against the despised Cowboys. I seethe with venom.
    I do however respect a fan such as you or "ntegrase the chimp" coming to talk rationally. Welcome back.
    I hope its a great game and may the better team win.

Veteran

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="casvdry"]Thanks to ntegrase for helping me get my account back and the Administrators here at nygiants forums . I couldn't log in all season because I lost my password and my account wasn't tied to an email address, but now I'm back again.

[/quote]
    Prime time and playing in Meadowlands should tilt the odds in your favor, no?
    This should be a vicious game. The loser will have his head mounted on a pike. Love it. And there no other team I'd rather play in this situation. Everything on the line against the despised Cowboys. I seethe with venom.
    I do however respect a fan such as you or "ntegrase the chimp" coming to talk rationally. Welcome back.
    I hope its a great game and may the better team win.[/quote]

Nah, no way. I think we haven't won a Sunday night prime time game all year. Plus, it's at your house and you guys have your backs to the wall, too. This is the kind of game the Cowboys would typically lose.

[quote user="casvdry"]Thanks to ntegrase for helping me get my account back and the Administrators here at nygiants forums . I couldn't log in all season because I lost my password and my account wasn't tied to an email address, but now I'm back again.

[/quote]

I've realized we play better in Dallas than we do here. And Dallas seems to play better here against us than you do at home. Given with everything the both of us are dealing with, I think this game's gonna be high scoring with both teams.

[/quote]
    Welcome back !
    I doesn't get any better my friend !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Welcome back, bud

[B]

Most activity I've seen in this section in a long time!!

Welcome back!
    http://www.cowboys-forum.com/forumdi...-Cowboys-Forum
    I have been posting on that cowboys forum as GiantsRule.
    Currently both fanbases have been very nice to each other!
    Hopefully we dont have any sour losers after this sunday.

[/quote]

your welcome

especially for your password
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[/quote]

welcome back to the Boards !!!

quality rival

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread