+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DRAFT: WHO DO YOU WANT VS WHO DO YOU THINK WE GET?

DRAFT: WHO DO YOU WANT VS WHO DO YOU THINK WE GET?

I'M REVVED UP AND READY TO GO FOR NEXT WEEKS 2013 DRAFT. Now that we're past the combines and teams interviewing players, some players have dropped in your estimation and some have moved up. Who do you WANT the Giants to draft in the 1st round (has to be realistic and not Joeckel falling all the way to 19) and who do you think the Giants WILL draft?

For me, I'd like Ogletree or Vaccaro, and I think the Giants will draft one of those two (probably Vaccaro). Yes, I actually believe that JR could take a LB in the 1st RD this year simply because I think Ogletree is worthy of the 19th pick.

I'd really want them to draft Ansah, but I think that he's shot way up the boards at this point and will be gone in the top 10. Regardless, who you do want vs who do you think JR will draft?

Banned
    I can somewhat understand wanting Ogletree but expecting him being the pick at 19 is nothing short of LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    I can somewhat understand wanting Ogletree but expecting him being the pick at 19 is nothing short of LOL.
    I didn't think it possible until about a week ago. I'm not too crazy about the DE's (Werner, Hunt) that I think will be around at 19.

Sheldon Richardson is a possibility at 19, but the Giants have picked about as many DT's in the 1st RD in recent memory as the have LB's. I think that Vaccaro, Ogletree and Richardson are probably going to be the very best talent available at 19, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ogletree actually is picked simply because of his talent level.

Banned
    Anything's a possibility with our team but it's not a good bet to take any LB especially since Reese ignores them. I mean it could be a great pick but it's Reese we're talking about. I don't think the Giants even scouted a LB since McClain.

I want Warmack but think they'll get someone like Cornellius Carradine. I think Carradine will impress at his workout and take a leap draft day.

I was unaware there was a draft section.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Ogeltree will be gone before 19. If he's still there, then he is easily the BPA. His off field history leaves him a risky pick. We tend take high character guys, especially in the first round. I want Fluker if we have plans to move him to Guard, not as a Tackle.

I want Rhodes or Warmack but I think we end up with Fluker.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I was unaware there was a draft section.
    Lol who really goes there....I miss when everything that had to do with this team was acceptable in TAGF

Nowadays you post something in the draft section and 4 people get to view it

I don't want Tank.. that is all

+ Reply to Thread