+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JPP/UMENYOR***

JPP/UMENYOR***

What happens to JPP if Osi plays Sunday??

I hope Coughlin realizes that JPP is the one that needs to play DE.I don't know how else to use Osi,but the Giants will have to figure that out.

Re: JPP/UMENYOR***

They go back to the original idea of rotating and staying fresh. It's a good thing.

They better just establish a rotation so that JPP can be a critical component in the fourth quarter, that being said they better not detract from his game just to get Osi some snaps

[quote user="Firenugget"]They go back to the original idea of rotating and staying fresh. It's a good thing.
    [/quote]

I hope you are right.

All-Pro

Osi and Tuck can split.BACKFLIPS ALL NIGHT

Bench Player

It's a great problem to have. I want JPP on running downs for sure. Bring Osi in on 3rd and long situations.

[quote user="Defcon4"]It's a great problem to have. I want JPP on running downs for sure. Bring Osi in on 3rd and long situations.[/quote]It is not a problem at all. JPP plays most downs, Osi gives him a rest every once in a great while.
    No one remembers who came in second.

*per JPP on Osi being back... "It's good, now I can get a chance to rest" "It's good, that rest will help me alot, 80 snaps a game is alot". "Doesn't matter if I start or not, I'm still gonna play hard no matter what".

So there you have it.

[quote user="Firenugget"]*per JPP on Osi being back... "It's good, now I can get a chance to rest" "It's good, that rest will help me alot, 80 snaps a game is alot". "Doesn't matter if I start or not, I'm still gonna play hard no matter what".

So there you have it.
    [/quote]
    I love JPP. Talented and no ego.

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="Firenugget"]*per JPP on Osi being back... "It's good, now I can get a chance to rest" "It's good, that rest will help me alot, 80 snaps a game is alot". "Doesn't matter if I start or not, I'm still gonna play hard no matter what".

So there you have it.
    [/quote]
    I love JPP. Talented and no ego.[/quote]

Again, thank god for JPP's high school health teacher (aka, football coach), for brow beating him onto the gridiron.