+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Id do it for their 1st next year
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Latest Mock

1. Anthony Barr, OLB - UCLA
    2. Jace Amaro, TE - Texas Tech
    3. DaQuan Jones, DT - Penn St
    4. Brandon Coleman, WR - Rutgers
    5. Anthony Steen, OG - Alabama
    5. James Wilder, RB - Florida St
    6. Aaron Lynch, DE - S. Florida

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Toad,
    Oh man, Okafor and Brown would be dream picks for me. We could look at Winters or Bailey in 3rd for OG, but CB would please me even more.. maybe Slay, Wreh-Wilson, Mathieu, or Poyer? Hello!!!
    I don't think we pick a DB this draft unless it's a pure project pick for 2014 or an immense impossible value (say, Rhodes in the 2nd). The fact that we've got Prince, Webster, Hosley, Ross, and T2 on the roster at CB, not to mention Stevie, Rolle, Hill, and Sash at safety, means that unless a massive value CB falls to us, it's unlikely we pick one in the 1st. We'd have to boot one of our existing CB to do that. Yes you could find talent to crack that depth easily, but I don't think Reese would have signed T2 and Ross if he was expecting to draft someone...

Post 4/20 mock draft:
    Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
    Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
    Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
    Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
    Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I don't think we pick a DB this draft unless it's a pure project pick for 2014 or an immense impossible value (say, Rhodes in the 2nd). The fact that we've got Prince, Webster, Hosley, Ross, and T2 on the roster at CB, not to mention Stevie, Rolle, Hill, and Sash at safety, means that unless a massive value CB falls to us, it's unlikely we pick one in the 1st. We'd have to boot one of our existing CB to do that. Yes you could find talent to crack that depth easily, but I don't think Reese would have signed T2 and Ross if he was expecting to draft someone...
    even if CB is high on their board he wouldnt play much this year anyway and t2 and ross I believe are on one year deals and another sub par performance by webster could mean he is shown the door. CB could very well be the pick indeed as we are not as deep as it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    even if CB is high on their board he wouldnt play much this year anyway and t2 and ross I believe are on one year deals and another sub par performance by webster could mean he is shown the door. CB could very well be the pick indeed as we are not as deep as it would seem.
    That's why I said a project, which wouldn't be a first round pick unless we're talking the JPP of cornerbacks...

Post 4/20 mock draft:
    Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
    Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
    Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
    Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
    Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    As of now, Prince is the only solid CB option. The others are all question marks. Webby stunk it up last year, T2 I love but is injured, Ross got cut from a cr@p team, and Hosley is full of talent, but has yet to prove himself. With such a mediocre squad, Id love some camp competition.
    BTW, Id be surprised if Rhodes is there at 19, nevermind the 2nd round. We'd be stupid not to take him at 19 unless theres a way better BPA that slides.
    Latest Mock

1. Anthony Barr, OLB - UCLA
    2. Jace Amaro, TE - Texas Tech
    3. DaQuan Jones, DT - Penn St
    4. Brandon Coleman, WR - Rutgers
    5. Anthony Steen, OG - Alabama
    5. James Wilder, RB - Florida St
    6. Aaron Lynch, DE - S. Florida

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    As of now, Prince is the only solid CB option. The others are all question marks. Webby stunk it up last year, T2 I love but is injured, Ross got cut from a cr@p team, and Hosley is full of talent, but has yet to prove himself. With such a mediocre squad, Id love some camp competition.
    BTW, Id be surprised if Rhodes is there at 19, nevermind the 2nd round. We'd be stupid not to take him at 19 unless theres a way better BPA that slides.
    He will be the 2nd CB off the board after Millner. Don't think he gets past pick #16. I really want him though..it would be two shutdown CB's in Prince and Rhodes, i'd trade up for him if he's there at 17, i think he's a great fit, unless Warmack is there at 17 also.

The Falcons do fit the mold of a team that would likely trade up. But, I have a hard time believing pre draft rumors like this. Putting your cards on the table like that this far before the draft is a silly thing to do.

I don't know if their is any truth to it but I'd do that trade in a heart beat.

Round 1 (30)
    Round 2(49)
    Round 2 (60)
    Then our normal 3-7 picks.

I would take it. This year there seems to be a lot of value that can be had later on in the draft, guys that were productive in college.

Micha Hyde or Kayvon Webster are two late round guys who come to mind.