+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Falcons looking to trade up

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...p-in-nfl-draft

Maybe we could get an extra pick out of them? Especially if Rhodes is available. If he isn't and Ansah is, we'd probably just use the #19 on Ansah. But if Atlanta would be willing to trade, we could get an extra 2nd, and pick Arthur Brown, Okafor, and an OL...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 04-17-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Didn't they just do this with Julio.....Don't know why they'd do it for a corner when there's so many good ones to be had by staying put.

I could see them trading up for an Eiffert or Rhodes. Tony Gonzalez i thought was gonna retire, and Matt Ryan Eiffert would be a cool combo.But we'd move down to 30? and get a 4th? ehh..

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I could see them trading up for an Eiffert or Rhodes. Tony Gonzalez i thought was gonna retire, and Matt Ryan Eiffert would be a cool combo.But we'd move down to 30? and get a 4th? ehh..
    trade value chart says moving from 19 to 30 is worth 225 points... so equal to a high 3rd. The closest pick the falcons have to that is their 2nd, 60th overall.

I would not mind that trade.

Sounds good to me. I'd probably make that deal quick pending on who is actually sitting at 19.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    trade value chart says moving from 19 to 30 is worth 225 points... so equal to a high 3rd. The closest pick the falcons have to that is their 2nd, 60th overall.

I would not mind that trade.
    especially in this draft....Unless theres a crazy BPA, id want to trade back regardless..

The problem is that 4th Round would be equivalent to the 30th pick, so it's really like a 5th. I wouldn't mind taking a Devin Taylor, Q.Smith or Dion Sims with the extra 4th.

Where is everyone getting this 4th round thing from? Did I miss it?

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Toad,
    Oh man, Okafor and Brown would be dream picks for me. We could look at Winters or Bailey in 3rd for OG, but CB would please me even more.. maybe Slay, Wreh-Wilson, Mathieu, or Poyer? Hello!!!

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Id do it for their 1st next year

5trive for Fiv5