Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bench Player

Re: HEY MODS, WHY WAS I BANNED?

im still waiting for answers.....

Maybe because there's a sticky on top of the boards asking for no more Boldin and Edwards threads? Though, I thought they'd just delete in that case, not ban.

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="GPinPITT"]

My original sn was GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT.

This is ridiculous. I did not do anything wrong yesterday. All I did was post a link from ESPN on how the Eagles and Ravens were looking to trade for Boldin duringthe draftand I followed that by saying that is who should we be going after.

I was warned in the past about mouthing off with Eagles fans and rightfully so, I got carried away and apologized, but to get banned for yesterday is pathetic. Whichever mod did that must have no life or be on a power trip.

I did not want to make this account name, but I could not find out how to contact mods to question this.

[/quote]
    Just curious did you post a link or did you post the article itself cuz I believe that posting the article is a no no. Copy write infringements or something like that.
    [/quote]

That's what I was thinking too.

You were banned for going around the profanity filter. Making a new name is also a bannable offense which can get you kicked off the boards for good. The ban will be over in 3 days so I suggest you just wait it out.