+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New York Giants 2013 Schedule Predictions

Just want to know what are your predictions for the Giants 2013 Schedule since it will be released tonight.

Here is my mine:

Since the Giants won't play the Broncos in week 1 im going to say they play week 2.

Redskins/Giants @ MetLife Stadium Week 17 - The past 3 seasons the Giants have played every NFC East Opponent in week 17 but now I think it reverts back to the Redskins but this time I think it will be a home game for the Giants. I could be wrong about this prediction but the only thing we know is that the Giants will have face an NFC East Opponent in week 17.

What are your predictions?
    Last edited by Antwuan; 04-18-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I'd prefer to face the Redskins week 1 myself, but it's hard saying. On the NFL network they are pushing the "Cowboys/Redskins" dynamic fairly hard going so far as calling it one of the great "revenge" games for this year. So I'll guess the damn Eagles just for that reason.

what time does schedule come out
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Openning Day doesn't need any additional ummph. They will save Eli vs. Peyton for later in the season. I don't remember the last time we drew the Eagles on openning day, so I will say Eagles/Giants too. We must be due.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    what time does schedule come out
    NFLN 3 hour show starts at 8pm. Some of the schedule is being leaked though. The Ravens home opener will be against the Bronco's and their 2nd will be against the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Openning Day doesn't need any additional ummph. They will save Eli vs. Peyton for later in the season. I don't remember the last time we drew the Eagles on openning day, so I will say Eagles/Giants too. We must be due.
    We opened with the Eagles in 1990, and went on to win a SB.........

Coincidence?......I think not.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    NFLN 3 hour show starts at 8pm. Some of the schedule is being leaked though. The Ravens home opener will be against the Bronco's and their 2nd will be against the Patriots.
    thanks
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    The Giants opened the 2004 season vs Eagles.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Bench Player
    Here's my predictions:
    1. We play the Dallas week 1 again @ home as a 1 or 4 oclock game.
    2. We play the Redskins on SNF mid season, probably week 7 ish. They want to make sure RG3 is playing, I know he'll be back long before that though.
    3. 2 other sunday night games will be Dallas and Denver.
    4. Bears/ Lions Monday Night game
    5. Cheifs game will be a Thursday night game, but wouldnt be suprised if its the Eagles.
    6. Manning Bowl will be week 3, I don't think they put the Broncos on SNF 2 weeks in a row and they usualy like to get this game out of the way early.
    7. Packers will be a 4PM game
    8 There will be no Giants Eagles Sunday night footall game this year.
    Lets see how close I am lol
    Last edited by NYG4246; 04-18-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4246 View Post
    Here's my predictions:
    1. We play the Dallas week 1 again @ home as a 1 or 4 oclock game.
    2. We play the Redskins on SNF mid season, probably week 7 ish. They want to make sure RG3 is playing, I know he'll be back long before that though.
    3. 2 other sunday night games will be Dallas and Denver.
    4. Bears/ Lions Monday Night game
    5. Cheifs game will be a Thursday night game, but wouldnt be suprised if its the Eagles.
    6. Manning Bowl will be week 3, I don't think they put the Broncos on SNF 2 weeks in a row and they usualy like to get this game out of the way early.
    7. Packers will be a 4PM game
    8 There will be no Giants Eagles Sunday night footall game this year.
    Lets see how close I am lol
    I dont know why the nfl would wanna get the Giants vs Broncos out of the way early. Imo having it midseason is way more exciting. Game will get insane ratings regardless the week but I'd love it to be a sun or mon night game. Hope it isnt thursday.