+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CB D.J Haden now Mayock's #1 CB prospect ...

Anyone know much about this guy? He kinda came out of nowhere & I see that he shut down Quitton Patton,wich is a WR I like alot.....
    Discuss...

For the record, Patton against Texas a&m (two 1st/2nd round CBs) 233 yards & 4 Tds! Wow
    Against Hayden, 34 yards....
    Last edited by myles2424; 04-18-2013 at 08:08 PM.

I don't know much about him, but dang this video is nice

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=llLcu...%3DllLcuVvBZ1M

he had a really scary injury and that may keep him from being taken in the 1st round. I would be with it if the FO was.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Besides Patton I'm not sure what other decent receivers he went up against. Houston had a weak arse schedule last year. He does look good in the tape I've seen and I know some other members here were pretty high on him. What was his injury, as whatever it was I'm pretty sure he's been good to go.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    he had a really scary injury and that may keep him from being taken in the 1st round. I would be with it if the FO was.
    as long as he's cleared by doctors, I heard his chest got cracked open.. very scary stuff

He is a stud but one practice he had a near death when he went for a tackle and started bleeding internally and this was from the biggest vein in the body which is responsible to pumping blood to the legs. Trainers said he started getting cold as a result to little blood getting to his legs and feet. Surgeons had to drill through his sternum to stop the internal bleeding. It is a really amazing he is alive, I hear he is almost back to his old self but I would be a little cautious if I was a team thinking about drafting him early on.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Oh yah, I remember hearing something about that. Forgot it was Haden. Sounds like a crazy injury.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

In Mayock's conference call, he said that in regards to the injury, he should be 100% and that there are no problems going forward, as it was a freak thing and the chances of that coming up again are the same as the chance that it happened in the first place (which is near zero, I read that he is the first major athlete to ever sustain that type of injury). So medically he should check out.

I wanted to watch tape of him after hearing Mayock, but unfortunately there is only one game of him on youtube, against ucla. But Mayock said he should be drafted between picks 10 to 21, that he'd be really surprised if he got past 21.

If JR likes him too, then there's another option.. Or if someone takes him before us, someone else slides

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I don't know much about him, but dang this video is nice

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=llLcu...%3DllLcuVvBZ1M
    I thought u knew about everyone??lol