+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ogletree made Charlie Casserly's Top 5 Most UNDERRATED list

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    The thing you didn't mention is that Charlie thinks he is underrated as a weakside 43 backer. I agree, when I see Otree play, I see a will backer too. I do not see a MLB as much.

I think he is a1st round talent at Will, and a 2nd round at MLB.
    This ... although I don't think he'll ever be a true MLB.

And I'd have been more impressed he had made Gil Brandt's list.

I dont see how he is underrated the only real critiques about his game is that he wont play MLB. I havent seen many doubt his ability to be a very good Will

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I dont see how he is underrated the only real critiques about his game is that he wont play MLB. I havent seen many doubt his ability to be a very good Will
    Most also think he has the frame to pack on weight and strength as well, and grow into MLB.. I think teams will covet that versatility and the fact he does seem to have that kinda frame , so u could eventually have a guy who can play a couple LB spots, and when u can put Jwill at WLB and Ogletree at MLB on pass downs, its a huge advantage for the giants...

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I might have been able to overlook the DUI itself (and that's a lot to ask, given that I was nearly killed by a DUI as a kid), but the fact that it happened mere days before the combine shows how little maturity this guy has. If any of us went on a binge days before a big job interview and our prospective employers found out, would they still want to hire us?
    I agree it was a stupid move with the combine days away, but theres nothing like making up info to fit your agenda. Binging? Please post a link to Ogle's binge drinking. That would mean a spree

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

+ Reply to Thread