+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ogletree made Charlie Casserly's Top 5 Most UNDERRATED list

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    The thing you didn't mention is that Charlie thinks he is underrated as a weakside 43 backer. I agree, when I see Otree play, I see a will backer too. I do not see a MLB as much.

I think he is a1st round talent at Will, and a 2nd round at MLB.
    This ... although I don't think he'll ever be a true MLB.

And I'd have been more impressed he had made Gil Brandt's list.

I dont see how he is underrated the only real critiques about his game is that he wont play MLB. I havent seen many doubt his ability to be a very good Will

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I dont see how he is underrated the only real critiques about his game is that he wont play MLB. I havent seen many doubt his ability to be a very good Will
    Most also think he has the frame to pack on weight and strength as well, and grow into MLB.. I think teams will covet that versatility and the fact he does seem to have that kinda frame , so u could eventually have a guy who can play a couple LB spots, and when u can put Jwill at WLB and Ogletree at MLB on pass downs, its a huge advantage for the giants...

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I might have been able to overlook the DUI itself (and that's a lot to ask, given that I was nearly killed by a DUI as a kid), but the fact that it happened mere days before the combine shows how little maturity this guy has. If any of us went on a binge days before a big job interview and our prospective employers found out, would they still want to hire us?
    I agree it was a stupid move with the combine days away, but theres nothing like making up info to fit your agenda. Binging? Please post a link to Ogle's binge drinking. That would mean a spree
    Latest Mock

1. Anthony Barr, OLB - UCLA
    2. Jace Amaro, TE - Texas Tech
    3. DaQuan Jones, DT - Penn St
    4. Brandon Coleman, WR - Rutgers
    5. Anthony Steen, OG - Alabama
    5. James Wilder, RB - Florida St
    6. Aaron Lynch, DE - S. Florida

+ Reply to Thread