+ Reply to Thread

Where do you fellas go for draft rankings?

I typically go to the cbs.com site for ranking.....where do you guys go?

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    combo of all: espn, nfl, cbs, bleacher report, etc. I also enjoy looking at hundreds of mocks and watching tape on my own.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    I typically go to the cbs.com site for ranking.....where do you guys go?
    CBS, NFL Draft Scout, ESPN, Walter Football, Draftek, NFL Post and a host of individual mocks and analysis (Brandt, Mayock, Kerwin, etc ...) and aggregate between them (see how has consensus on what).

Then I come here and post the opposite

Ok visited ESPN.....my one issue I noticed right off the bat.......on the top 32, they don't have Xavier Rhodes listed at all! Why?

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Ok visited ESPN.....my one issue I noticed right off the bat.......on the top 32, they don't have Xavier Rhodes listed at all! Why?
    Rhodes was originally a 2nd round prospect.

Some teams have their boards made up prior to the Combine and don't budge off of them despite all of the Combine and media hype. Some projections mirror that consistently (and some are just not updated often).

Twitter is the best source for draft info and discussion by far.

Every draft spots got rankings, there all gonna be alittle diffrent, so if ur just trying to get a idea, go to any of em really.. As far as talking the draft, ur in the best spot, right here on these boards...