+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When to buy?

When to buy?

A group of us are looking to go to the Broncos game. Obviously the day after the schedule is announced is one of the worst times to buy. Any advice on when to buy, how much prices will go down? etc.

The only time tickets may get dramatically cheaper would be within 24 hours of game time. But if you wait that long, you risk not getting tickets or tickets where you prefer to sit.

Bench Player
    I agree with darrin. That is going to be a high-demand game. Unless you want to wait until the day of the game and buy tickets in the parking lot, expect to pay over double face-value.

Quote Originally Posted by coggs View Post
    I agree with darrin. That is going to be a high-demand game. Unless you want to wait until the day of the game and buy tickets in the parking lot, expect to pay over double face-value.
    Unless one of the Mannings isn't playing I don't see you getting tickets for less than double face value even on the day of the game.

Bench Player
    Just to give an idea, I put my 6 tickets on stubhub for $300 each. Just sold 4 of them, buyer paid $330 each plus shipping. I sit in row 21 of the 300s around the 30-40 yard line.

Its a Manning vs Manning game so regardless of when you buy the tickets to the this game the prices will be outrageous. I wanted to go to this game myself, but decided not to. I will prob be going to the Giants vs Packers game you can get the same seats at pretty much any other game then that broncos one for a couple hundred cheaper.
    ALL IN! NYG

Hey coggs, do you actually have your tickets in hand? I don't have mine yet, so if other people are getting theirs i need to make a few calls! Thanks.

I didn't receive my tickets yet so I don't think they were mailed out this early in July.

That's the usual routine....wait til the last minute to make it harder for you to sell the pre-seasons......
    Last edited by mitchmac; 07-09-2013 at 03:06 PM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchmac View Post
    Hey coggs, do you actually have your tickets in hand? I don't have mine yet, so if other people are getting theirs i need to make a few calls! Thanks.
    No, I don't. Stubhub will allow you to post as soon as the schedule is out. If your tickets sell, they charge the buyer, but do not pay the seller until the tickets are delivered.

+ Reply to Thread