+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DC/cruehead

Re: DC/cruehead

[quote user="poppa smurph"]

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="shok"]Is he banned? Can we unban him in the spirit of Dallas/New York smacktalk for this week?[/quote]

Nope
    [/quote]Don't suppose you remember the conversation's that got cruehead or choasist banned, DH?</P>

I didn't mind cruehead and choasist was a good poster, miss seeing them on the boards.</P>[/quote]

I'm with you. They are missed.

damn, Chaosist got banned?

Didn't know. I liked that dude.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]Please no. Cruehead and Dimboys were two of the dumbest posters from rival teams we had on here, and thats saying a lot.
    [/quote]
    True
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]Please no. Cruehead and Dimboys were two of the dumbest posters from rival teams we had on here, and thats saying a lot.
    [/quote]
    True[/quote]

True, but Cruehead made lame arguments that were easy to dispute. Gotta love the morons with limited football knowledge. I'm no football know it all, but people like this made me feel like John Madden.....

(BTW, for the record, Madden's overly simplified explanations and affinity for stating the obvious made people who knew very little about the game understand it much better. In that respect, he's one of the greatest things to happen to the NFL, as he created fans from casual observers.)

Veteran

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]

True, but Cruehead made lame arguments that were easy to dispute. Gotta love the morons with limited football knowledge. I'm no football know it all, but people like this made me feel like John Madden.....

(BTW, for the record, Madden's overly simplified explanations and affinity for stating the obvious made people who knew very little about the game understand it much better. In that respect, he's one of the greatest things to happen to the NFL, as he created fans from casual observers.)[/quote]Yeah dopes are always hating on Madden. I thought he was awesome. Football is simply not the same without him.

Veteran

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]Please no. Cruehead and Dimboys were two of the dumbest posters from rival teams we had on here, and thats saying a lot.
    [/quote]

Dimboys was a great poster, Cruehead not so much.

+ Reply to Thread