+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Piddy283 View Post
    Just not enough dialogue. You can post something, and not get a response for 24+hours. I understand the reasoning for separate boards, but w/ the draft being such a hot topic, it's annoying to not have fluid discussions.
    Click "what's new". That's a great tip for seeing what is being posted. Once people start using that, people will just look at the title and post there.

Just not enough dialogue. You can post something, and not get a response for 24+hours. I understand the reasoning for separate boards, but w/ the draft being such a hot topic, it's annoying to not have fluid discussions.
    That is not a fault of the MB. If you want to discuss the draft that's where you are going to have to go or you can PM other members who are posting draft related information.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Obviously, you don't understand the rules. The Draft Form was created for members to discuss the draft, post their mock drafts, etc. That's where everyone goes when they have an interest in draft news. If it's "slow" it's because there is a lack of interest.
    Relax. I know you spend everyday/all day on this thing, but I don't. I understand the rules. Which, if you read my initial post, you would realize.

The fact that there's a lack of interest, and the fact that the draft is such a hot topic, is something that I think the mods should address. This isn't to start arguments, it's to simply point out that it's annoying anything related to the draft is moved.

Perhaps we could consider a separate board for mock drafts only....again, just a though and just my opinion.

Relax. I know you spend everyday/all day on this thing, but I don't. I understand the rules. Which, if you read my initial post, you would realize.

The fact that there's a lack of interest, and the fact that the draft is such a hot topic, is something that I think the mods should address. This isn't to start arguments, it's to simply point out that it's annoying anything related to the draft is moved.

Perhaps we could consider a separate board for mock drafts only....again, just a though and just my opinion.
    There is a sub forum specifically for members' mock drafts
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

There is a separate section on the boards for mock drafts...LOL.

Why would you make a totally new boards for that? Makes no sense at all.

Relax. I know you spend everyday/all day on this thing, but I don't. I understand the rules. Which, if you read my initial post, you would realize. The fact that there's a lack of interest, and the fact that the draft is such a hot topic, is something that I think the mods should address. This isn't to start arguments, it's to simply point out that it's annoying anything related to the draft is moved.Perhaps we could consider a separate board for mock drafts only....again, just a though and just my opinion.
    The lack of interest is not the mods issue. People just don't have as much interest. Not sure how moving it here would make a difference. Just because more people post here, doesn't mean they are more interested in mock drafts or will post in draft threads, or whatever.
    Get well soon #80.
    Updated Giants schedule.
    Week 1: "No excuses"
    Week 2: "No excuses"
    Week 3: "Super Bowl!"
    Week 4: "Super Bowl!"
    Week 5: "Super Bowl!"
    Week 6: "No excuses"
    Week 7: "No excuses"
    --------------------------
    Week 9: "No excuses"
    Week 10: "No excuses"

Yeah who gives a **** about mock drafts? Those people are nerds.

Just kidding. But really, it might spark interest if you post there more often.

Also, who wants 50 threads on Ogletree? Not I.

Veteran
    i think its been beaten to death now that most people think that giants will take ogletree or an o-lineman or maybe even an defensive end. knowing reese i wont be the least bit surprised if the pick is totally out of left field. in fact i will be kinda surprised if it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    i think its been beaten to death now that most people think that giants will take ogletree or an o-lineman or maybe even an defensive end. knowing reese i wont be the least bit surprised if the pick is totally out of left field. in fact i will be kinda surprised if it's not.
    I hope it's from left field just to piss everyone off. The rage over the David Wilson pick was hilarious.

Obviously I'm in the minority here, so I'll just keep on keepin