+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ooh, low blow moving this to the Draft forum

Quote Originally Posted by Piddy283 View Post
    Relax. I know you spend everyday/all day on this thing, but I don't. I understand the rules. Which, if you read my initial post, you would realize.

The fact that there's a lack of interest, and the fact that the draft is such a hot topic, is something that I think the mods should address. This isn't to start arguments, it's to simply point out that it's annoying anything related to the draft is moved.

Perhaps we could consider a separate board for mock drafts only....again, just a though and just my opinion.
    LMAO! this dude.... SMH!!!

trying to make an argument out of something that is uncontrollable...if ppl in general dont want to look into the draft section they don't. Period.

MOVE ON.

Its slow because people for some reason think its slow so try and post there stuff on draft or whatever in the The talk about giants area.. Maybe if everyone posted there stuff in the right place, there'd be more people on the draft boards..

I actually go the draft forums first and foremost almost every time i come here and is where i do most of my chatting...

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    LMAO! this dude.... SMH!!!

trying to make an argument out of something that is uncontrollable...if ppl in general dont want to look into the draft section they don't. Period.

MOVE ON.
    Ya, i've never seen pdiddy post in the draft forums before, so maybe if he actually did, and guys like him also did, then there'd be more "action" as they say.. We certainly chat everyday in the draft forums, thats for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You can, in the Forum set up specifically for draft news.
    gotta agree with them roaky... i was saying that since my modship
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Yea when I'm on the boards I open up two tabs on my browser...1 for Draft and 1 for General Giants talk..I guess that's too difficult for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Click "what's new". That's a great tip for seeing what is being posted. Once people start using that, people will just look at the title and post there.
    That's the only feature I use for finding threads. I thought everyone used it....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Obviously, you don't understand the rules. The Draft Form was created for members to discuss the draft, post their mock drafts, etc. That's where everyone goes when they have an interest in draft news. If it's "slow" it's because there is a lack of interest.
    On any organization of a forum/message board, there shouldn't be separate forums for any topic where there is a 'lack of interest'. There should be separate forums for topics that regularly clutter the main forum. The main forum in this case is "Talk About Giants Football". We are in draft season, so I would expect that forum at this point in the year should discuss the draft. Instead we have the TAGF forum cluttered with a new Eli thread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    On any organization of a forum/message board, there shouldn't be separate forums for any topic where there is a 'lack of interest'. There should be separate forums for topics that regularly clutter the main forum. The main forum in this case is "Talk About Giants Football". We are in draft season, so I would expect that forum at this point in the year should discuss the draft. Instead we have the TAGF forum cluttered with a new Eli thread every day.
    If everything was added to the "talk about the giants", the whole board would be cluttered. The draft section is great for people that aren't signed up to come and see that section there.

What's so difficult to comprehend?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    If everything was added to the "talk about the giants", the whole board would be cluttered. The draft section is great for people that aren't signed up to come and see that section there.

What's so difficult to comprehend?
    How is discussing next weeks draft cluttering the TAGF forum? Do we have separate forums for training camp, OTAs, free agency, daily news? Nope.