+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    How is discussing next weeks draft cluttering the TAGF forum? Do we have separate forums for training camp, OTAs, free agency, daily news? Nope.
    No because all of those relate to the actual New York Giants. At least the bolded parts.

All of these draft ideas and picks aren't playing for the Giants.

It's common sense. You have none supposedly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    No because all of those relate to the actual New York Giants. At least the bolded parts.

All of these draft ideas and picks aren't playing for the Giants.

It's common sense. You have none supposedly.
    Free Agents aren't playing for the Giants. Please keep insulting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    Free Agents aren't playing for the Giants. Please keep insulting me.
    Did you read the part that said "at least the bolded parts"?

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Group hug? Ahh, much better. Now get a cold one and everyone relax, its Friday

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Group hug? Ahh, much better. Now get a cold one and everyone relax, its Friday
    Guess I struck a nerve w/ some folks! Cheers!

A lot of the regular posters in the draft forum have discussed a lot of these guys for a year already. Its also a lot of the same threads and posts. If your starting a 15th Alec Ogletree thread u may not get a response every minute. If U want constant draft discussion go on Twitter. U have all the writers and guys who run the draft sites discussing prospects 24-7. Thats where I go

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    A lot of the regular posters in the draft forum have discussed a lot of these guys for a year already. Its also a lot of the same threads and posts. If your starting a 15th Alec Ogletree thread u may not get a response every minute. If U want constant draft discussion go on Twitter. U have all the writers and guys who run the draft sites discussing prospects 24-7. Thats where I go
    pretty simple. +1