+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    at the time and pick 3rd round of that draft, i thought he would turn out to be one of the star players from that draft..What a let down.
    At the time I recall wishing they had taken an offensive lineman or linebacker. 3rd round is where they could have really added much needed depth at those positions..... bad decision by Reese.

Hopefully after Sinorice and Jernigan, he doesn't make that mistake a 3rd time.....this defense needs help, bad. Can't waste top tier picks on someone who is not going to be on the field that much.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    At the time I recall wishing they had taken an offensive lineman or linebacker. 3rd round is where they could have really added much needed depth at those positions..... bad decision by Reese.

Hopefully after Sinorice and Jernigan, he doesn't make that mistake a 3rd time.....this defense needs help, bad. Can't waste top tier picks on someone who is not going to be on the field that much.
    I agree about Moss but the jury is still out on Jernigan. We'll see how much playing time he gets in 2013.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Jernigan imo is best with catches in open space where he can run after the catch. He's more the Theo Rid**** of ND WR/RB. Not great on ko's or pr's Wilson is better at that. The Giants need that reliable speedy slot receiver near Cruz, i think jernigan is the perfect fit, and with cruz and jernigan their will be a lot of big plays the second half of the season. Below were his college highlights to his doubters..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63lbmKiBWl0 (His Highlights) we gotta find a way to get him the ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_azBQ0VooMA
    Last edited by BlessedinBlue22; 04-22-2013 at 06:53 PM.

sssssssucks

sssssupperrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Perhaps he could draft Clint Sintim again.

Starter
    There is no room for a guy like him the way we are gonna use all RR, Nicks, and Cruz, just like there was no room for him with Manningham here. He just isn't good enough compared to the other 3 guys and talent they have. wasted pick ohh and we got Louis Murphy now so im sure hes not starting over him either
    Last edited by BigJ; 04-22-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Perhaps he could draft Clint Sintim again.
    or Marvin Austin, or Ramses Barden, ohh and lets not forget Travis Bekum

All-Pro
    Lol. People give up on players so easily. Why is he a bust?

He'd better do something this year because so far he's a "bust." It's gotta be tough to shine when you've been playing behind Nicks, Cruz, MM, Hixon and RR on the depth charts your first few years in the NFL, but I can go on what I've seen from him which is not very much indeed.