+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Don't just stand there, Busta Move! lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I've seen Jernigan in on some plays. He looks like he could be a playmaker, i think he needs more playing time. As that slot receiver he could be perfect with cruz and nicks on the outside. The return against they Saints was the best, but he leaves much to be desired. Guy can't catch a cold on PR. Bust or Breakout?
    I never saw anything out of JJ that impressed me. I feel like people climbed to him cuz we supposively drafted him to replace Smith the year he left. I don't understand what others saw, but I hope he breaks out. Just wouldnt bet on it
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    I never saw anything out of JJ that impressed me. I feel like people climbed to him cuz we supposively drafted him to replace Smith the year he left. I don't understand what others saw, but I hope he breaks out. Just wouldnt bet on it
    Au contraire, i thought they were trying to replace the failed draft choice in their system Sinorice Moss. With another Speedy slot receiver. Hopefully it's not a third strike by drafting 5'8 tavon speedy austin

I expected him to be a blockBUSTer

He's more like a Head Busta lol especially to the Giants coaching staff and fans.

The second coming of Sinorce Moss, no breakout, has had plenty of time to make an impression.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Who you gonna call... Ghost BUSTers..!

spontaneous comBUSTion

JJ = BUSTer Posey

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Au contraire, i thought they were trying to replace the failed draft choice in their system Sinorice Moss. With another Speedy slot receiver. Hopefully it's not a third strike by drafting 5'8 tavon speedy austin
    I don't think he was drafted to replace anything, I think they saw something in him and thought it was a value. Again, I'm just going off what a lot of people on here were saying and a lot thought he would be Steve smith for us
    Fear the name, appreciate the game