+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is there any film of his pro day?

cant touch a guy coming off a very recent acl injury with the 19th pick. this team has had far too much bad luck with acl to take the chance. his workout means nothing, he isn't moving, cutting, chasing and redirecting on the dime in these workouts like he would in an actual game,,,,,pass.

Oh, now reports are coming in that the first times were wrong, and he actually ran around a 4.95.

Which after only a couple month rehab, is still respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Like I said, physically he is similar to Aldon smith.

He is more raw than Aldon and doesn't use his arms nearly as well, but Carradine is incredibly gifted.

I think his workout should minimize any fears about his injury. He probably isn't even 100% yet and still ran 4.75
    All ready wasen't worried about the injury, and was all ready on my top 5 list

Multiple league sources tell CBS Sports' Rob Rang that NFL teams will likely have to keep Florida State DE Tank Carradine (ACL surgery) from participating fully until training camp or later.Carradine tore the ACL in late November, so by training camp he'll be only eight months removed. Teams would be smart to play it safe with Carradine to avoid a re-tear of the knee ligament ala Ryan Broyles last year. Rang reports that Carradine's forty time at Saturday's Pro Day workout was actually 4.93, not the 4.75 reported by the Cincinnati Enquirer. Nevertheless, his recovery has been impressive. Carradine could be a steal if he falls to day two.
    Source: CBS Sports Apr 20 - 8:10 PM

I knew it was too good to be true...pass

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    cant touch a guy coming off a very recent acl injury with the 19th pick. this team has had far too much bad luck with acl to take the chance. his workout means nothing, he isn't moving, cutting, chasing and redirecting on the dime in these workouts like he would in an actual game,,,,,pass.
    I agree with this.. JR needs to hit a home run in this years draft.. I think Carradine at 19 is a risky move