+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Veteran BlueBlitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Port Richey Fl
    Posts
    3,764

    Systematically JR Has Shown Us Whats Next On His Radar

    We need not have to read the " Tea Leaves " if we look at what JR has done so far. We needed upgrades ( And or replacements ) at MLB , TE, DT, WR, K. He secured the left side of the OL, took care of the safety position, signed aaron Ross for CB depth. What obvious pos. didn't He address ? Well we all know what that is, its ROT.

  2. #2
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,917
    Fluker..? Is that the answer..? DJ Fluker..??
    80

  3. #3
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,327
    Or CB. Or DE. Or DT.

  4. #4
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,275
    DE/DB is my guess. You'll bankrupt your franchise if you try to stockpile these positions through free agency, and with the potent offenses of the NFL, you need quite a few quality starters at all times.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,327
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    DE/DB is my guess. You'll bankrupt your franchise if you try to stockpile these positions through free agency, and with the potent offenses of the NFL, you need quite a few quality starters at all times.
    That's also why I think we might go CB, if one of the top guys slips a little.

  6. #6
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,556
    He still has his RT starter from last year, and has drafted three OTs to compete for that job.

  7. #7
    All-Pro Sundown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    10,890
    Unless warmack drops, it'll be Cb or LB. oline 2nd rd

  8. #8
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    That's also why I think we might go CB, if one of the top guys slips a little.
    Yeah, and if "systematically" JR has shown us anything, it's that 70%-ish percent of his first round picks are DBs (Ross, KP, Prince) or DE (JPP).

  9. #9
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,327
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah, and if "systematically" JR has shown us anything, it's that 70%-ish percent of his first round picks are DBs (Ross, KP, Prince) or DE (JPP).
    Yup. I won't be surprised if we draft OL, but I'm expecting DL/CB.

  10. #10
    Veteran BlueBlitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Port Richey Fl
    Posts
    3,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Or CB. Or DE. Or DT.
    But we have solid starters at CB, DT, and DE. We do not have a solid starter at ROT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts